Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Non Farm Payroll !!!

Anyone trading NFP tomorrow? Trying to get some experience on news trading. Should be interesting.

P

Quote Originally Posted by podges View Post
    Anyone trading NFP tomorrow? Trying to get some experience on news trading. Should be interesting.

P
    Hey, have you read this yet?

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...or-the-masses/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Holy shit 287,000 jobs earnings up one percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Wow was that was big but there some big revisions to previous data, lower. Nonetheless I think this puts a rate hike back on the table eh? No sign of recession here, earnings grew a bit slow at only 0.1% but that wasn't too bad.

At NADEX you can trade the actual NFP numbers, they have options on them. YOu choose to own or sell the number at a certain strike. You can also trade weekly jobless claims numbers.

Wow. That's a big number

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Yes I have been through this material. I'm in college now. lol More great stuff from Bots.

Wow was that was big but there some big revisions to previous data, lower. Nonetheless I think this puts a rate hike back on the table eh? No sign of recession here, earnings grew a bit slow at only 0.1% but that wasn't too bad.
    Black eye for Canada on our numbers. Ya all come up here spend those greenbacks on our week dollar. Poor bastards in Alberta.

Yea, this number is very positive for the US economy prospects and give some hope that the economy is on track. We saw very bullish reaction on the market. Great setup and easy to trade
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

NFP was better than expected.Official data showed that the number of employees in the US outside of the agricultural sector rose by 287000 in June after rising 11000 in the previous month. Economists had expected growth to 175000.