Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi from Vancouver !!!

I am new to BO, in the last couple of weeks I checked out many different sites, tried a couple of demos, but I was too confused to trust any of the sites. I came across the forum and I know this is my place to learn from you guys. I welcome all the opinions, suggestions to how to start.
    Thank you in advance

Hey hey, welcome aboard! the best place to start is in the School section, and browse through the forum. Check out tools and strategies, you can start a trading journal in the War Room. Let us know if you have any questions.

3. Thanks Gabi58 thanked this post
    Welcome to Communitraders!

Thank you Michael, I am checking everything out

Thank you Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Gabi58 View Post
    I am new to BO, in the last couple of weeks I checked out many different sites, tried a couple of demos, but I was too confused to trust any of the sites. I came across the forum and I know this is my place to learn from you guys. I welcome all the opinions, suggestions to how to start.
    Thank you in advance

Hi Gabi and welcome to CommuniTraders. In first place it is best to start with the School section and read more about BO, trading strategies, psychology of trading and more. Than you can trade on demo here we have totally free demo platform which allows you not only to make trades but also to share with the community and to discuss your setups. This is very valuable tool which helps a lot. Wishing you good luck and whenever you have a question let us know
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

8. Thanks Gabi58 thanked this post
    Hi, Gabi! Nice to see you here. If you're eager to learn, this is the best place to start and improve your trading skills. BOTS community is like a big family where you can get advise on absolutely everything related with trading. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

10. Thanks Gabi58, vulgartrendkill thanked this post
    Hi Kolyo,
    Thanks for the direction, I need it��I appreciate everything what I can learn from you guys
    I will keep asking and learning... Hopefully trading too

Thanks Dan21
    Soon demo time....for now just reading everything

Hi Gabi, welcome aboard, I'm new to BOs as well, this is my third week and I haven't stopped reading!!! Sometimes I fail to believe forums like this actually exist, people very welcoming and very supportive. A true gold mine!! You can't go wrong here.