Thread: Help

Rookie Member

Help !!!

My name is Ben from Nigeria. I am totally new to the world of BinaryOption and i need help to get started. I have read through the school here and other blogs about binary and i can say that i understand basically how it works all i need now is strategy to get started.

Welcome to Commmunitraders!

You can join our skype group. I advice you to keep practice CT demo account here in the forum. You can go to war room and see trading diaries and a lot of trading strategies in area of binary options trading.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Benzcom View Post
    My name is Ben from Nigeria. I am totally new to the world of BinaryOption and i need help to get started. I have read through the school here and other blogs about binary and i can say that i understand basically how it works all i need now is strategy to get started.
    Hey welcome!
    Strategies are good to get started with, look here:
    Strategies based on different timeframes

But remember, you also need experience. Start with a strategy on a demo just to test yourself
    and your knowledge. However, in the end you must learn to understand price action in addition to your strategy.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

good luck with your search. do you have an idea of the kind of strategy you want to start using?