BO on forex or stocks, commodities, ?? !!!

I noticed that most information about trading binary options use forex as example. Do all of you trade BO with forex currencies or do you trade stocks and/or commodities as well.

Currently I am trading a demo account with forex because that seems to be the mainstream in BO. But thinking about it, it could be that trading stocks/commodities is easier.
    Is forex not harder to predict since you are effectively dealing with two currencies, both influencing the direction?
    On the other hand I can imaging stocks/commodities give less signals because they may be less volatily.

Please share your experience on these matters. Thanks in advance.

Forex is the most liquid market as compared to stocks and commodties expect metals and forex trading hours is 24 hours

In binary options industry, trading currencies indeed is mainstream. If you take a look at different binary option brokers' asset index, you can see that the availability (time wise) of currencies is usually better than commodities. Same goes for stocks.

Good luck

I think we've been discussed in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I think we've been discussed in this topic.
    not sure i understan. forgot a link maybe?

forex is where most binary trader come from, originally. And those markets are open more hours of the day. I trade other assets though, gold oil, spx too.

Quote Originally Posted by ehenderichs View Post
    I noticed that most information about trading binary options use forex as example. Do all of you trade BO with forex currencies or do you trade stocks and/or commodities as well.

Currently I am trading a demo account with forex because that seems to be the mainstream in BO. But thinking about it, it could be that trading stocks/commodities is easier.
    Is forex not harder to predict since you are effectively dealing with two currencies, both influencing the direction?
    On the other hand I can imaging stocks/commodities give less signals because they may be less volatily.

Please share your experience on these matters. Thanks in advance.

Stocks and commodities are often even highly volatile than major currency pairs. The problem is that most traders get first familiar with forex trading and forget that the whole other universe exists. I can’t say it is easier or more profitable to trade stocks or commodities. All of them have their own characteristics and need special attention, but it is worth learning them of course! I am trading regularly in addition to forex, oil, gold, index futures and some stocks from time to time.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Stocks and commodities are often even highly volatile than major currency pairs. The problem is that most traders get first familiar with forex trading and forget that the whole other universe exists. I can’t say it is easier or more profitable to trade stocks or commodities. All of them have their own characteristics and need special attention, but it is worth learning them of course! I am trading regularly in addition to forex, oil, gold, index futures and some stocks from time to time.
    Wow, that's great, Kolyo. I trade in US stocks, too