Rookie Member

FB-ONE.com is SCAM !!!

Confirmed. Unfortunately F-ONE.com is SCAM.

For those who are customers because they are realizing. But for those who think being customers, you should know that FB-ONE is designed from the start to KEEP YOUR MONEY.

History, will surely be repeated for all customers, so if you're thinking of working with them, mind you this will happen:

One day, you receive a call from London, where they tell you are a supplier company binary signals, and want to get tested so you can see how good they are. Indeed, the signals that given in the test, have an ERA of at least 95%, which will leave you quite amazed, and you will see a very promising at your fingertips future.

Then you begin to work with them and you assign a manager of course, continue to continuing that success rate. Gradually you will go to press for increase your investment with them. They will do their utmost to guarantee you as soon as possible, an account of 2,000, using all methods at its disposal. They'll tell you they are your friends, you do them a favor and seek ways to get emotionally involved with you. When they get it, you'll see that increase signals and begin to make money. With that, you win and not think that everything is planned. After a short time, will again begin to tell you to be increased to account 5,000 and borrow money from banks, friends or whoever, because the signs that you're getting what you're going to be able to return very soon. And so, until they can not get them to invest more.

Then come the time, you see your account value is quite bulky, and if you order over money, you want to order a retreat and that sure you will. So it's when you take SURPRISE.

At the time you apply for retirement, your manager will tell you that there is no problem and that you will soon have your benefits in your account. But you spend the time and not get response from the platform until you receive an email or call you a manager and tells you that there is a clause in the terms and conditions that says you can not make withdrawals until you you negotiate FOR YOURSELF ( in his own words), capital invested 30 times more bonds. That is, signals from your manager does not count. That's clause 18 of the terms and conditions.

If we do numbers: if you invest 2,000 have to win your SOLITO 60,000. If you invest 5,000 have to reach 150,000 and so on. And if you get a bonus, it also adds. If your bonus is 1,000, adding 30,000 more to what you have to get.

That's where the trap is. If you've signed up as a client, it is because you are not an expert in binary and for that you have a manager. That's what makes it attractive to FB-ONE. But with that clause they NEVER SAY BEFORE THE RETREAT, as you leave your air almost that you negotiate on your own.

Who is good enough to win 30 times your investment? That would not need a manager right?
    It is a clause about "Legal" and they take advantage of that. It is seen whether the law says otherwise.

MOST NORMAL IS THAT LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY, as you have to negotiate with your means and your knowledge.

Would you passed it to someone else? Surely yes. If you are thinking of being a client of these scammers, because you have to know what awaits you if you are already a customer, because we have a big problem.

Now we only have three options.

1. Negotiate on our own and to see if we reach 30 times. Then you will see the excuses that will if you come to not pay.
    2. Undertake Legal and see if they can recover our investment actions.
    3. Disclose this news FORUMS all we find, to run out of new customers and thus perhaps we force them to change that clause 18.

Both one thing, and another is bad for customers. I hope no one else again be deceived by this "company".

The site you mentioned is not working and even I don't know was it a broker or other kind of scam.. Anyway there are many brokers which have reviews here no need to test some absolutely unknown brokers. If there is something new which is a promising broker we will review right away!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    The site you mentioned is not working and even I don't know was it a broker or other kind of scam.. Anyway there are many brokers which have reviews here no need to test some absolutely unknown brokers. If there is something new which is a promising broker we will review right away!
    http://fb-one.com/en/
    from the site:SERVICES

At this time we have thousands of loyal clients who make use of our trading platform. Since we are an entirely European company we can quickly respond to the requirements of our clients throughout Europe. Our support team is prepared to answer your questions and/or comments 7 days per week.

how a new broker can have allready thousands of loyal clients its a question i supose
    20-22 WNLOCK ROAD, LONDON,UK , N1 7GU the virtual address that used by many brokers.
    from my research on http://www.companieshousedata.co.uk i cant see ONE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS in the specific address
    Last edited by leon; 07-21-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Yes, I see it is working now.. I will put it on our list for reviewing but I still don't believe it is something worth the research, maybe wrong we will see
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder