Hello from the UK !!!

Hi all, I'm Ade, 41 , two daughters, transport manager, never done any binary trading, haven't done any sort of trading actually, very very keen to learn, any advise is welcome , any books you guys would recommend to help me as a biginner ? I know it's not the Eldorado, but I know I have a lot of patience for things like that.

Any guys from UK that I could eventually meet later on for help and guidance ?

Many thanks guys.

Hey welcome! No need for books, we have all you need right here:

Try our school:
    Binary Options School

Tired of reading?
    Check out our YouTube channel, I also do live webinars from time to time there.

How are others progressing?
    Check out people's trading diaries! This is perhaps the best way to improve your trading so create your own diary
    the soon as you start to practice with charts and strategies.

Need more help?
    We are also live on Skype.

There you go, all you need is here for you!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks Okane, I will start reading, I have sent a skype request too to join the skype traders group, I would very much appreciate it if you could accept my request to join?

Quote Originally Posted by Atchel75 View Post
    Thanks Okane, I will start reading, I have sent a skype request too to join the skype traders group, I would very much appreciate it if you could accept my request to join?
    I think I have accepted everyone as of now and I am pretty sure you are included.
    I wrote you a PM there too, but it's still the weekends so I will get back to you on Monday but
    check your Skype, you are added I believe.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome aboard mate, start with Okane's advice and don't hesitate to add questions here!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Guys.

Welcome to BOTS, Ade! You're at the best place for BOs start. I'm sure you'll learn quickly and achieve your goals. Good luck!

Welcome to BOTS mate,you are in safe place...

Hi Ade, welcome on board. This is the place to learn