Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from west coast Canada !!!

Just getting into the BO thing and this looks like the place to be. It seems I may have landed on an island of truth in a sea of BS. I have had a couple of near misses with dishonest representatives of brokers. I currently have an account and I still have most of my money. But, what I have been doing is not sustainable unless I get some real training. So trading is on hold until I get some. I finished the primary portion of the school. I am keen to meet like minded traders.

Sincerely,

P. Hodges

Welcome aboard!

what broker did you deposit with? What kind of trading have you been doing so far? What kind of lessons have you learned? What looks interesting in the school so far?

Solid Member
    You've definitely come to the right place. Welcome and good luck and don't listen to a word a broker tells you!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Welcome aboard!

what broker did you deposit with? What kind of trading have you been doing so far? What kind of lessons have you learned? What looks interesting in the school so far?
    Too weird. My brothers name is Michael Hodges. Based on what I have read in the forums my response will probably bring the house down on my head. Getting into BO is like being a wildebeest trying to cross the river with all the crocodiles all lined up at the edge of the river waiting for the weakest. I have learned quickly from my mistake and with little financial loss. Those crocs didn't get me. Well maybe a bite or two. I joined cautiously through what appeared to be a very respected individual in the industry. I won't mention any names at this time as I do not want to be someone who is suspected of advertising for them. I was directed to Bank de Binary as a broker. Not the best platform for trading signals due to the set exit times. I have used his auto trader and the manual signals with this broker with real dollars for about one week. Stupid,I know. This process so far has reminded me that it's a dog eat dog world and you better not be wearing milk bone underwear. The school is fantastic. I found the psychology portion interesting. Also, I have learned here that it is as I suspected it is possible to be profitable in BO. We shall see how it goes for me. Very excited to learn.

P Hodges

Hello podges!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Thank you all for the greeting. Really glad to be here.

P

Welcome aboard! Your comparison of binary options world with river full of crocodiles and beasts is not far from the truth, but don’t forget the biggest danger is in you, not in the broker or in anybody else. If you proceed consciously and with patience and train a lot you will succeed to be in stronger and more robust shape when you decide to stand against the markets once again!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome!

Education is very important so if you have understood that then you
    are going to the right way.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Welcome aboard! Your comparison of binary options world with river full of crocodiles and beasts is not far from the truth, but don’t forget the biggest danger is in you, not in the broker or in anybody else. If you proceed consciously and with patience and train a lot you will succeed to be in stronger and more robust shape when you decide to stand against the markets once again!
    I agree with this. The greatest losses in trading are often a product of bad decisions, lack of experience, poor managment and weak character. Yes, brokers and scam services want your money, but they can get it only if you're willing to give them away.

Great feedback from everyone. Thank you so much. I have seen me get in my way at times throughout my life and I can see how it can be multiplied 10 fold in trading situations. Thanks for the reminders. It's most appreciated.