Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Reg NADEX !!!

Just wondering whether NADEX accepts clients from Australia? if so how friendly are they regarding sign up, execution of trade and all. from the website I understood demo account is only for US residents. so got confused whether they accept clients from other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by mani ana View Post
    Just wondering whether NADEX accepts clients from Australia? if so how friendly are they regarding sign up, execution of trade and all. from the website I understood demo account is only for US residents. so got confused whether they accept clients from other countries.
    Nope, but IG does - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/ig-suck/
    IG is Nadex's holding company and non-us BO provider.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Many thanks Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Before posting my question here, I sent my enquiry to support team of NADEX. I got a reply that they do accept clients from Australia and I got a demo account too.

Before posting my question here, I sent my enquiry to support team of NADEX. I got a reply that they do accept clients from Australia and I got a demo account too.
    Interesting. Either way, it's the same platform
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hey Mani!

How do you like the NADEX trading so far? What are your likes/dislikes?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Hey Mani!

How do you like the NADEX trading so far? What are your likes/dislikes?
    I am demo trading as of now. But oh my goodness , its a totally different world I must say and those who are trading Nadex will never ever say Forex and Binary are gambling ( Atleast I will ) . first day didn't understand anything. then subscribed to the NADEX youtube channel and watching Videos about platform, execution and all.

I am started loving it.

I am demo trading as of now. But oh my goodness , its a totally different world I must say and those who are trading Nadex will never ever say Forex and Binary are gambling ( Atleast I will ) . first day didn't understand anything. then subscribed to the NADEX youtube channel and watching Videos about platform, execution and all.

I am started loving it.
    excellent! Me too. I love using credit strategies, and the payouts are really fantastic when I use out of the money positions. And my money, it's always there no questions asked. ;-)

I LOVE Nadex. So much control. I use mainly 2 strategies with Nadex. Iron butterflies for those flat markets which you cant do on standard BO's, and straddles on those news days such as crude oil. Im glad I found Nadex and yes, I believe they take clients from almost everywhere. And its very safe and legal for US clients since anything outside of the States is considered illegal here.
    Last edited by Kilo; 08-06-2016 at 01:53 AM.

It is good news that NADEX accept clients from everywhere. Their parent company IG is also world wide offering, so I think both options are viable.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder