Thread: Payoutsure.com

Payoutsure.com !!!

Hi all,seems we have "new kid on the block",just received on Viber "amazing" offer from person called Mark...

Lol I knew I recognize the presenter - https://www.fiverr.com/leannapareja/...sperson-videos

The video creators probably ordered outfit #11 or #14

here's the new make easy money scheme - http://payoutsure.com/
    Name:  fiverr girl 2.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  62.4 KB

and this one from Fiverr.com
    Name:  fiverr girl3.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  46.1 KB
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

It was easy task for us,it good to know for other traders.We are BOTS!!!

I like the glasses look, very sexy, like a naughty librarian... my favorite ;-)

Ha ha ha well sayd Michael...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    It was easy task for us,it good to know for other traders.We are BOTS!!!
    was an easy one for me (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

You are good Martin! Always catching the scammers in a blink of an eye haha Unfortunately we see only the Fiverr artists and not the real scammers behind the scene.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    You are good Martin! Always catching the scammers in a blink of an eye haha Unfortunately we see only the Fiverr artists and not the real scammers behind the scene.
    that's right. These are only actors, not scammers, it's not their fault they get their publicity by promoting such terrible products.