Indicator problem !!!

Hi all, please i need help on the best indicator to use, i trade withv 24option and IQoption,

Quote Originally Posted by Fedexnolly View Post
    Hi all, please i need help on the best indicator to use, i trade withv 24option and IQoption,
    Hi welcome to CommuniTraders!

I don't use any indicators but for me if I should be forced to use one, my top pick is Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. My next pick is TDI (Traders Dynamic Index). And my third pick is CCI (Commodity Channel Index).
    I believe that all indicators works for any broker, for any pairs or for anything that one would like to trade and for any time frame. One can change the setting to best fit target, time frame and usage but it all goes down to the users skills. We can both use the same indicator with the same setting but I'm sure that our trading results will be different.

This is just my opinion, I'm sure that others have better advice.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Hey there!
    I agree with Ronnel above.

It's not the indicator that makes the trader, it's the trader that makes the indicator.
    One can use RSI and another Stochastic and they get different results.
    I think you should go to our school section and start learning!
    Also check out some trading diaries in the members war room.
    You can see the approach of other newbies.
    First you need training and education.
    After you read and learn; go to
    The Strategies Room

You will find different strategies using different indicators there.
    In my opinion, you should not use more than two indicators. Your focus should be
    reading the charts correctly.

I think this video I uploaded on our YouTube channel explains what Ronnel and I are trying to say pretty good.
    First I show you indicators and then I remove them and we analyze price using Price Action to get more accurate results.

Using Moving Averages - a Newbie Friendly Strategy
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Fedexnolly View Post
    There are no best indicators. All indicators have their own usages and also their pros and cons, too. Every trader uses different indicators. Find the indicator that suits your trading style and trading strategy.

Welcome aboard, take all this advice to heart, the guys are right. No on indicator is best, they all are good in their own ways, using a panel of indies is best, ... with a lot of practice!