Rookie Member

[BTC/USD]Binary Trading with bitcoins on SatoshiStocks !!!

SatoshiStocks
    www . satoshistocks . com

What is SatoshiStocks?
    It's a new, professional and real-time binary trading platform for bitcoins.

What do I need in order to trade?
    A minimal deposit and some knowledge about the market.

Do you have an affiliate program?
    Yes you can earn 10% on all successful trades of invited users.

Where do you take your signals from?
    We get our signals from BitcoinAverage APIs only

When can I withdraw?
    At any moment, but you require at least 300 bits

What else do you offer?
    We have trade history, real time trades and chat system

Good luck everyone

does this mean you can on the movement of bitcoins? or that you can open an account with bitcoins? In either case I'm out, Bitcoins are a bit of crap shoot in my opinion, pun intended, they have no real basis in reality, are not a real currency and provide enough to risk to wipe out the value of your real money in the blink of an eye... just look at the Winklevoss twins who thought they were going to be super rich buying them... now they aint' so rich anymore.

I dont think he is willing to explain in more details. just a promo post.. I also don't trade or invest in bitcoins but think they have some value indeed and maybe can be a potential gain in the future. I know some wealthy people who are heavily investing in bitcoin technology and I think this businesses will have at least partial ifluence on future of fintech.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder