suggestion regarding HighLow Binary broker !!!

I was having an account with 24 options long before. today I was trying to log in again to make some deposit. found out that they are not accepting clients from Australia anymore.

While I was searching for an Australian based binary broker with low deposit requirement, found this HighLow Binary Options . The minimum deposit is $5. they offer demo. not so many instruments. Bit confused about different types of trading such as Spread High/ Low, On Demand, Spread on demand. for spread contracts the pay out is 100%. they offer free demo too. But the platform seems to be more confusing. Couldn't decide whether they sucks or not as there is no review about them in BOTS.
    (BTW why there is no review of Australian Brokers in BOTS? that would be of greater help to me if any. )
    Last edited by mani ana; 06-24-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Hey mani ana,

We are always trying to update the list of the brokers and reviews with all the brokers we find, but they are too many and it's not easy to review all of them at once. I already have a list of 15-20 broker reviews waiting to be published this summer. If you know Australian binary brokers which are interested to you let me know. Tell here their names and I promise to place them in our short list for future review

Regards,
    Kolyo
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Australian brokers is a tough question, for a long time they weren't regulating, then CySEC was Ok.. and the iffy NZ regulation which turned out to be no regulation at all. Now ASIC is allowing binary, but has to be registered regulated by Australia.. I'll be on the lookout too.

the promise of over night is a scam for sure, but this does not make binary options a scam. The problem is too many shady brokers, scamers and crappy marketers use the promise to lure traders into making deposits. That being said, there are a lot of crappy brokers, which makes using a regulated one of utmost importance... provided you have access to one. Many unregulated brokers are legit, you just have to find the right one for you, and understand what you are getting into when you deposit..

PS, Nelson who loves anonymity, you haven't disclosed any information we didn't already know, but thanks anyway.

PS, Mani Ana, I've added high/low to our list of brokers to be reviewed, be on the lookout it'll be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hey mani ana,

We are always trying to update the list of the brokers and reviews with all the brokers we find, but they are too many and it's not easy to review all of them at once. I already have a list of 15-20 broker reviews waiting to be published this summer. If you know Australian binary brokers which are interested to you let me know. Tell here their names and I promise to place them in our short list for future review

Regards,
    Kolyo
    thank you very much Kolyo, I understand ur difficulty very much. Just asking coz, without having any friends who are doing binary or forex, I have learned everything by trial and error. Though it taught me very valuable lessons, the fee I paid was very high in terms of my time, effort and a little deposit every now and then.

after finding BOTS everything became like pieces of puzzle just need to put it in the right place. it has lessened my worries about researching the broker deeply and all. atleast I know I am dealing with a good broker if they have been listed in BOTS.

coming to the Australian Brokers List :
    I would like to see the reviews about VANTAGE FX, HIGH and LOW Binary if possible.

Reg Vantage FX . They mainly offer Forex. They also offer Binary. I started my binary with them only. I slowly and cautiously turned $200 into $1100 in 3 months while I was learning. then suddenly I didn't know what happened, one fine day all my orders had been rejected. I became very anxious and frustrated over time as I could see how those trades would have been in the money. (note I was novice trader at that time) , neither had any idea that It was all the brokers work nor didn't have the capacity to control my emotions.

When I placed order for a large amount even without seeing the chart, thinking that one also going to rejected, guess what, the order was accepted immediately and it went out of money. Believe it or not, all my 3 months effort vanished within 30 minutes.

after that I took more than a year for me to come back again. so now I need to think a lot before opening with a new broker.

I found 24 options very efficient and great support but unfortunately they are not accepting Australian Clients any more.

looking forward for these 2 reviews if you have time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    the promise of over night is a scam for sure, but this does not make binary options a scam. The problem is too many shady brokers, scamers and crappy marketers use the promise to lure traders into making deposits. That being said, there are a lot of crappy brokers, which makes using a regulated one of utmost importance... provided you have access to one. Many unregulated brokers are legit, you just have to find the right one for you, and understand what you are getting into when you deposit..

PS, Nelson who loves anonymity, you haven't disclosed any information we didn't already know, but thanks anyway.

PS, Mani Ana, I've added high/low to our list of brokers to be reviewed, be on the lookout it'll be coming soon.

thanks a lot Michael.

shady brokers are definitely a problem. ive used highlow.net before and have had a very good experience. currently im using ayrex which is also a great broker. ive had some bad brokers in the past and am thankful that i have found highlow and ayrex