liu
    Rookie Member

hello from liuhin !!!

Hi all,
    I am an experienced trader trading commodities futures and options. below is a short video of my partner

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ13bPMpvXE

you are welcome to share your views and it is nice to meet you here. any comments are welcome and i believe knowledge makes us growing further.

cheers,
    liu
    Last edited by liu; 06-23-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Welcome to Communitraders.

This isn't business page. You have to talk to admin and moderator and post it to the right place.

Once again wish you welcome to the forum.

Milos

liu
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Welcome to Communitraders.

This isn't business page. You have to talk to admin and moderator and post it to the right place.

Once again wish you welcome to the forum.

Milos
    sorry about that. i didn't mean it. i will revise my wordings. nice to meet you

Hi liu,

Nice to see you here! I will move your thread to business Room because there's the place you can post promotional links, your own videos etc. Of course you are free to start or join each discussion you want but keep in mind to follow the forum rules http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Forums-Rules-!!! and do not promote nothing outside business room Have a nice day and good luck
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by liu View Post
    sorry about that. i didn't mean it. i will revise my wordings. nice to meet you
    Not to worry. You're welcome.