OxMarkets complaint by Wisdom !!!

This Broker will not give you your money when you make profits!! Avoid these thieves called OxMarkets! Newest thief in the industry!

I don't like this post. It's more like a comment under a broker review, where you can just say whatever you want and let it go. However, this is a forum, and we would like more then just a statement. Please provide some sort of evidence, else I must delete this thread.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I deposited $510 and made some profits, i turned it to $2800. I submitted a withdrawal and then the company locked my account and saying they are investigating my account since last week Tuesday, June 14. I have been waiting and waiting for my withdrawal.. i reported to CYSEC today June 21, and show them proof that i have reported. They then came up with lies that i took advantage of their system malfunction. There was never any system malfunctions prices were moving. There were some trades i won and it will be a loss trade after expiration. I don't understand why a broker would LIE because a client made profits. It's really shocking to say the least! Traders should avoid this broker, when you make profit they will find it difficult to pay you your money. OxMarkets are no 1 thief in the industry.. They want to keep my deposit and profitClick image for larger version. 

Name:	OxMarkts.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	4837

Thank you for clearing it out. The official site to file a complaint on Cysec - http://www.financialombudsman.gov.cy...n?OpenDocument

Unfortunately, this is a too common problem and a lot of our readers are in your situation. We’ve sent your complaint to the broker but in case they don’t answer, here is what you can do:

• Make sure your identification documents are sent. Brokerages have to ask for IDs due to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures. If you feel you are dealing with scammers, obviously do not send them IDs.
    • Contact the brokerage and ask them to join this discussion. Send them a link to this page.
    • If you have been scammed, you should contact the official regulatory authorities in your region and file a complaint because we cannot do it in your name. Here are some of the regulatory bodies across the globe: Link here.
    • If someone (firm or individual) contacts you and claims to be able to get your money back in exchange of an advance fee, do not pay and stop any contact with the said firm or individual until you have verified their credentials.

Yours truly,
    BOTS Team
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

They still havent responded! After sending them numerous links to this page inviting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Thank you for clearing it out. The official site to file a complaint on Cysec - http://www.financialombudsman.gov.cy...n?OpenDocument

Unfortunately, this is a too common problem and a lot of our readers are in your situation. We’ve sent your complaint to the broker but in case they don’t answer, here is what you can do:

• Make sure your identification documents are sent. Brokerages have to ask for IDs due to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures. If you feel you are dealing with scammers, obviously do not send them IDs.
    • Contact the brokerage and ask them to join this discussion. Send them a link to this page.
    • If you have been scammed, you should contact the official regulatory authorities in your region and file a complaint because we cannot do it in your name. Here are some of the regulatory bodies across the globe: Link here.
    • If someone (firm or individual) contacts you and claims to be able to get your money back in exchange of an advance fee, do not pay and stop any contact with the said firm or individual until you have verified their credentials.

Yours truly,
    BOTS Team
    Hello Martin, please what's next? thanks!

Did you file complaint to the link i've attached?
    did you try to contact your CC provider and ask for a chargeback? (don't tell them you were scammed, better to tell them your card was stolen, or you were unqualified at that moment to make a rational decision, it works better from my experience...)

Unfortunately, i deposited via Neteller!

I will have to pay 20Euros in the complaint form.