Banned

Hello from Eduardo !!!

Hello,

My name is Eduardo and I am *completely new* to Binary Options. My friend talked me into setting up an account, but I have yet to do any trades. While researching what it is - I saw this video on Youtube...which scared me because it said on average one will lost at Binary Options.

I am hoping someone with more experience can help explain this to me and tell me if it is right...I apologize in advance, I am not very good at Math .

Thank you very much!

Eduardo.
    Last edited by eduardospoka; 06-21-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Banned
    Sorry I cannot post the URL prior to making 5 posts...maybe it is the anti-robot detection.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardospoka View Post
    Post 3 - adding stuff to make 10 characters.

"Adding more stuff" is not the way to present yourself better. If you would like to post a link just say someting meaningful in few more posts not just post 1,2,3.. bla bla bla. We all value our time but posting empty posts is just nonsense to me!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Eduardo!

Not to worry about math. This is excellent video for math in theory. I used probability calculus to calculate and predict price movements in time continuum. Foe example F(X,Y). I prefer to use combination,variations and permutations.

Its better to use MT4 charts, candlestick and trading tools and indicators. You can all find here in the bots forum.

Eduardo, why did you post this video all over the forum, and all over the BONET forum? It sucks, and is a question easily answered by simply looking through the forum for posts already here... for my answer you will need to go back and find one of the dozen posts you've made across the internet... I helped a little but that's all you get for now.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardospoka View Post
    Hello,

My name is Eduardo and I am *completely new* to Binary Options. My friend talked me into setting up an account, but I have yet to do any trades. While researching what it is - I saw this video on Youtube...which scared me because it said on average one will lost at Binary Options.

I am hoping someone with more experience can help explain this to me and tell me if it is right...I apologize in advance, I am not very good at Math .

Thank you very much!

Eduardo.
    As Micheal mentioned you have been posting the same post all over the internet. If you are serious about learning you will have gone to our school section which you didn't. It shows you are either lazy or you are spamming the forum or promoting something.