Rookie Member

in need to of ur help !!!

hi thanks for reading my post
    i have started trading banc de binary and i feel i bave bin conned into splashing my cash
    i was naive at the time and kept investing especially with cery little knowledge and training
    i was wondering how i could make my money back
    how do you guys recognise the signals
    is there any software that works
    plz dont aay iseautobot
    as luckily i found out before that is a scam
    i would appreciate if u experts could help a brother in need
    ps in debt

99%of robots are scams. Banc De Binay is about the worst broker you could use, find another one. After that strategy and education is the key.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Hi Jony!

Avoid robots and trading software. Use bots trading signals here.

Happy trading!

Milos

Hey Jony!
    Welcome here Stop thinking about your bad experience with bank de binary and stop thinking of trading real money soon. Start learning and start reading our school section of the Binary Options That Suck website. You will find a lot of useful tips there but don’t forget to keep trading only on demo till you master the game.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Avoid robots and signals. Its best to learn to trade yourself to recover your losses

Hello and welcome! Start with the School and learn how to trade yourself. Autobots will only blow your account faster than you would on your own. The only way to be successful in this area is by reading and practicing. You can check BOTS list of reliable brokers before investing with someone with a reputation as bad as BdB. I wish you the best of luck. Here all you need to do is read and follow the more experienced traders in this Community.