View Poll Results: Are you in favor of the Brexit?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • UK Citizen - yes

1 11.11%
  • UK Citizen - maybe so

0 0%
  • UK Citizen - no

2 22.22%
  • I'm not UK - Yes

3 33.33%
  • I'm not UK - maybe so

1 11.11%
  • I'm not UK - no

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To Brexit Or Not To Brexit - What Do You Guys Think? !!!

I keep seeing all this news about the Brexit and am wondering what you, the community thinks about it. I can see reasons for both choices but as a non-UK citizen don't have a firm opinion one way or another. Please, add in your thoughts and answer my poll so we traders here at Communitraders can gain a better understanding of the issue. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I keep seeing all this news about the Brexit and am wondering what you, the community thinks about it. I can see reasons for both choices but as a non-UK citizen don't have a firm opinion one way or another. Please, add in your thoughts and answer my poll so we traders here at Communitraders can gain a better understanding of the issue. Thanks
    PS - I tried to make the poll choices so we can differentiate between UK citizens and non-UK citizens. Thanks all.

Great idea, thanks for doing this.

I think the arguments seem to be immigration concerns (brexit) v economic concerns (remain). However of the people I have spoken to about how they will vote most have told me this but no one yet has given me a really good reason why they will vote that way!

There's a lot of emotions being used here in how people vote I think

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Blueeyes View Post
    Great idea, thanks for doing this.

I think the arguments seem to be immigration concerns (brexit) v economic concerns (remain). However of the people I have spoken to about how they will vote most have told me this but no one yet has given me a really good reason why they will vote that way!

There's a lot of emotions being used here in how people vote I think
    That's always the case and why government should be hard to change, so that emotional responses to issues have less impact.... what seems important today may seem frivolous next year... and I say this respectfully, the decision to stay or go is certainly not frivolous.

I am against Brexit, but now most important is what are the emotions and feelings inside UK and they will determine everything. However we all should be aware that if the vote is for Brexit this is a major step and will have very serious consequences not only on GBP pairs but also on the Euro itself and on the entire Europe economy.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

If UK citizens decide to leave the EU the pound and the euro will be crashed. The US dollar and the swiss franc will be stronger. So far I've noticed that mostly traders were sold the pound. The British pound sharply dropped againts euro,US dollar and yen.If UK will stay in the euro zone the pounc could jump.

I've recently came across a research, won't bother you with the details but the conclusion is that when England's national team are winning, the people (UK citizens) are NOT interested in a change. mmm, let's see what happens tonight
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I hope so England could win Slowakia and continues knock out phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I've recently came across a research, won't bother you with the details but the conclusion is that when England's national team are winning, the people (UK citizens) are NOT interested in a change. mmm, let's see what happens tonight

Interesting idea. We will see very soon what will be the effect of football on the vote. Sometimes very small events can interact with big ones. I don't say European Championship is a small event, but it is ridiculous to see at the end that such events can determine the outcome of political events with long term impact on the world.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

it's all about the important things I guess...