Thread: Hi All.

Hi All. !!!

Im glad to be finally here. My name is maxwell. And im from Nigeria. Im still a novice binary options trader. The journey sofar has been a real turbulent one, believe me when i say it has been bad with so many losses. I first got interested in binary options from the lure of quick profits from autotraders and their promises as i dont have to be an fx expert to profit. So i jumped in to my first crash of many. After the initial setback iwasnt goin to be,discouraged, atleast that was what i told my self. I was goin to trade by myself afterall how hard can it be, its either it goes up or it goes down nothing more. Ofcourse i found out just how hard it can be. I was not equiped was lesson i quickly learnt, starting from my psyche, money management and everything else. So i started searching for online courses and strategies thats how i found BOTS through articles by members of this forum (Okane, Hodges etc). So once again im very glad to be here and thankful for a community like this. Time to invest on myself!!.

Hey welcome!
    Good to have you here.
    Hope you liked the articles! But there is more we can do to help you.
    I suggest you check out the members war room and browse through some of the trading diaries
    it well def. teach you something!

Have you seen our YouTube channel (CommuniTraders Live), if you get tired of just reading you can check it out!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

thank you very much sir. ive seen some of the youtube videos. the moving average different uses was really helpful. thanks

4. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by kitotac View Post
    thank you very much sir. ive seen some of the youtube videos. the moving average different uses was really helpful. thanks
    Glad to hear that! Sometimes I will do live sessions too, I will announce that in
    the beginners room
    So what strategy are you using for now to practice? Have you tried out our demo platform here?

PS!
    Did you know there are others from Nigeria here in the forum too!
    Here below is the link to heyzee's trading diary, I think he is becoming really good and
    you should get to know him and learn from him. I try to give him as much support
    as possible but I think he is getting the hang of it now, check it out when you have the chance!
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Trading-Diary
    Last edited by Okane; 06-14-2016 at 11:05 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

ok. my current strategy is nothing and everything. im not disciplined to stick with one. ill be checking heyzee s diary for help as you suggested. thanks again

hi okane. i checked heyzee s diary. its serial and has lots of info. im going to take my time with it. many thanks.

Hi Maxwell!

Welcome to Communitradrers!

thanks milos

Quote Originally Posted by kitotac View Post
    ok. my current strategy is nothing and everything. im not disciplined to stick with one. ill be checking heyzee s diary for help as you suggested. thanks again
    Yes,it is hard to pick and stick with one strategy, there are just so many and as a newbie it is easy to get lured to what may be the next best thing. Do your best to pick one, and learn it like the back of your hand, so you can use it every day with reasonable success... and stick to money management too. That's a big lesson that often takes noobs too long to learn.