Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Rookie Member

Greetings !!!

If you’re looking for a binary options trading system with a difference, Binary Auto Bot is one for all traders to seriously consider. This software really stands out as we have not come across a system that has the option to set trading preferences until now.

Binary Auto Bot is a newly-launched 100% auto trading software for binary options which generates trading signals and automatically executes trades directly to a user’s linked broker account. Offering traders a professional signals service which looks set to surpass its competitors, Binary Auto Bot is fast gaining popularity within the trading community.

An attractive aspect of this software is that no previous binary options trading knowledge is required to use the service. It’s just a case of signing up with Binary Auto Bot and opening an account, via their website, with one of their recommended brokers of which there are many including Banc De Binary, StockPair, Tradorax, CherryTrade and GOptions.

all this talking my friend, let's see how your signals are doing! See the "Trade" button above? If you click the button, you'll stumble upon our CommuniTraders trading platform, where you can trade binary options and share your signals. You're correct, we're not able to connect this bot with our system, and there's no 1 minute option, but you can still prove this bot's accuracy and shut a lot of mouth before they start talking to you (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Only Stockpair is a good broker among your recommended brokers
    the rest are known scam artists. I agree with Martin, show us, we have a demo
    platform so just "set it and forget it" and we will see. But still,
    3/4 of your brokers suck and are known by our scam watch and have bad reviews all over
    the web.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    We have demo available, I am not allowed to post links tho.

You're lucky Martin didn't ban you already, you should have posted this in the Introducing Binary Options Businesses thread where it belongs... and you really should use our demo to make some trades as it is the only one we can know for sure isn't BS. Just saying. You might be legit but you're going to have to prove it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryAutoBot View Post
    We have demo available, I am not allowed to post links tho.
    would love to see this demo, you can upload the url without making it a link. When you reach 6 posts, you'll be able to post a link
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I use stockpair. No needed any binary auto bot software. You can be banned. You have to test it your trading signals using by demo account and we have to see it testing results.

Rookie Member
    Ok, I'll post it in Binary Options Businesses thread

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    You're lucky Martin didn't ban you already, you should have posted this in the Introducing Binary Options Businesses thread where it belongs... and you really should use our demo to make some trades as it is the only one we can know for sure isn't BS. Just saying. You might be legit but you're going to have to prove it to us.
    Im not easy on the trigger, no ban warning here. It's ok to introduce yourself here, as it's not really a business oriented thread.

@bot guy - when I said mouths would open, this is what I meant. You see the guys here are fed up with empty promises.. they want to see real results, not just talking in the air

10. Thanks BinaryAutoBot thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Binaryautobot.com

Feel free to test the demo.