Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone following the Euro 2016?? !!!

Don't know about you, but Im enjoying this tournament... So if you don't see me much around, im probably watching a game (:

Go England!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Oh, you must mean soccer, pardon me, futbol, when I first saw this I thought you meant the eur/usd, or the eur/jpy... ;-)

PS, I hope you have a great time watching the matches, and that your team wins... I'm anxiously waiting for July 3rd and the start to the greatest sporting event in the world... The Tour De France!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    PS, I hope you have a great time watching the matches, and that your team wins... I'm anxiously waiting for July 3rd and the start to the greatest sporting event in the world... The Tour De France!
    Lol "the greatest sporting event". It's a busy summer, Olympics, Football and above all, the Tour de France (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Lol "the greatest sporting event". It's a busy summer, Olympics, Football and above all, the Tour de France (;
    Olympics... another word for "lets spread zika virus around the world" ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Olympics... another word for "lets spread zika virus around the world" ;-)
    hahahaha well you know

Spain, Italy, Germany, France and England are top five teams in Euro. It can be found future championship team between them. It can always expect surprise.Who knows?

By my opinion the biggest problems are hooligans from all Europe and fight between each other. I've been watching football since 1986. I didn't remember a fight fans in Europe.

Viva Espana!!!

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    By my opinion the biggest problems are hooligans from all Europe and fight between each other. I've been watching football since 1986. I didn't remember a fight fans in Europe.
    Yeah that's crazy... but I wouldn't let my spirit down because of it

I wonder if the matches had any impact on the brexit vote? havent' seen much data about the polls yet.