Divergence and how to use them !!!

Divergence, always reminds me of complicated equations during
    my time in university. In binary options, even though there is probably
    lots of math behind the indicators, you just need to remember some simple rules!

The first article explains Divergence – The reversal and continuation tool
    When looking for divergence, we can use Oscillators like Stochastic, RSI and CCI and more.

You will find divergence between these oscillators and the charts. They will occur
    during higher highs, lower highs and other combinations and market conditions. Find out more
    in the article above!

-------------------------

Harnessing the Power of Divergence for Binary Options: As Easy as Up or Down

No time to master divergence strategies or do you need a helping hand on your way to getting experienced?
    Of course, there is help too! We know beginners love arrows on their charts, you know, just like
    today's video games -->> no arrows and no one is going to know where to go!
    Ok, I'm done messing with the millennials

This indicator works in MetaTrader 4 because it's programmed for it and it will
    highlight the divergence spots using arrows. So while you learn the rules, this
    will come handy! Try it out.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

This is a very powerful tool, I prefer to use it as warning that a reversal is possible/on-the-way because it's not guaranteed to produce one.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This is a very powerful tool, I prefer to use it as warning that a reversal is possible/on-the-way because it's not guaranteed to produce one.
    Yes, exactly. It's an early warning that something might happen. Come to think of it, that's how all indicators work
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Yes, exactly. It's an early warning that something might happen. Come to think of it, that's how all indicators work
    too true, that's why a Convergence Of Indicators is important, the more indicators give the same signal the more chances of that signal playing out.