Hope everyone is bankrupting brokers. WIN , WIN and WIN some more.. So how many new brokers and scam systems have popped up over the past year? I just wanted to drop by and say what's up to all my "binary option trading buddies" ... Hope you guys bankrupt some brokers this year and expose some more frauds selling miracle systems.

I been buying up some crypto currencies , hoping we'll see some rising prices like bitcoin, litecoin, Etherem, Dash, Blackcoin ... There is quite a few that have surpassed the $1 per coin mark.. I currently got like 150,000 Dogecoin which is like $30 in USD , Remember Bitcoin use to sell for fractions of a penny as well. And if you would have had $100 in Litecoin a year ago , you'd be sitting on $30,000 ...

Dogecoin is the next big one boys. I feel it. So, I'm getting into Crypto Markets, and even trading the Crypto Markets on sites like Kracken and Poliniex ... A tad difficult to grasp, trading leveraged accounts on crypto currencies exchange rates .. LOL... If you don't understand forex trading, DO NOT ATTEMPT to trade crypto exchange .. I always seem to find the hobbies online that make me no money.. lol.. When I'm sitting on a few million Dogecoin and prices hit $2 a coin, I'll be smiling.. Dogecoin Millionaire .. I'm gonna start a binary options site that just trades crypto's only. Just like Kracken.com but Binary contracts only..