Just a quickie !!!

Hi All
    Newbie here so treat me gently

Cozzy

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzy View Post
    Hi All
    Newbie here so treat me gently

Cozzy

Hey welcome! Let us know more about you... Here, let me bombard you with some questions! haha

How long have you been familiar with binary options?
    Which broker are you with, if any? Have you started learning yet?

I was just greeting someone else so I will be lazy and copy paste the tips I gave
    "Davey" here so you don't miss out!

1. start reading at the binary options school we have here
    2. Go to the Members War Room and check out a few trading diaries, many newbies started with zero knowledge and are now trading
    on their own and doing well. You can learn a lot from them!
    3. Check out our YouTube Channel where we have many educational videos, for example how to draw trend lines, understanding candlesticks and even how to use
    our demo/trading platform here on CommuniTraders (the one you mentioned).
    I will do live broadcasts from time to time and explain how I trade or just talk about trading related subjects! That's it for now but
    this is all you need to become a trader!

***PS stay far away from autotraders and robots.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi, Cozzy! Welcome and don't worry - we treat newbies very gently. Read the School so you can no longer call yourself a complete newbie. You can practice here on CT demo platform. It is very easy and perfect for beginners. Good luck and keep us updated!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Cozzy....

welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello Cozzy!

Welcome to Communitraders.

Milos

Welcome mate! let us know how we can help, that's what we're all here for!

Hey Guys thanks for the warm welcome

I have been scanning through the school ( a lot to take in and makes the brain rather warm & fuzzy ) watched a few the videos and am slowly slowly learning to crawl a little
    I am very new to trading BO , just a few days now , and have probably chosen the wrong broker but hey ho its a start - Banc du binary for my sins
    I will be pestering you all over time no doubt , still got all those lines on chart things to get in my head.

Cozzy (from the good ol UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzy View Post
    Hey Guys thanks for the warm welcome

I have been scanning through the school ( a lot to take in and makes the brain rather warm & fuzzy ) watched a few the videos and am slowly slowly learning to crawl a little
    I am very new to trading BO , just a few days now , and have probably chosen the wrong broker but hey ho its a start - Banc du binary for my sins
    I will be pestering you all over time no doubt , still got all those lines on chart things to get in my head.

Cozzy (from the good ol UK)
    You already got Coz(z)y with the Skype group today so you are on the right path.
    Step by step you will develop. Things will clear up when you start reading charts and then
    once you have a diary (in time) you will learn from mistakes and successes.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi cozzy, glad you started with our school. Your pestering are most welcome