Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iSea software

iSea software !!!

Hello folks,
    just would like to ask,is the anybody hear about iSea sofware.
    The reason why I am asking is email today received some Ian Pavlov,
    which is offering this product and after trading strategy....

Is it this guy?

http://prntscr.com/begy79

Then definitely a scam! Look at his Google plus, just google
    binary options Ian Pavlov. Look how he spams about his 95% winning strategy.
    You know what we do when we see posts like that in our forum = ban.
    Even if it's not him if you get emails that sound too good to be true then most likely
    they are a scam. But tell us more? Share the email here let's expose this!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I wasn't going for the iSea but did get a series of emails from a Gary Hulford. I will post a few of them here with the claims he is making. First email was this:

Hello ,
    I have been here a long time and i have seen it all. i lost about a $100,000 over the years before i could get to where i am today. I would be willing to assist you in making perfect investments and guide you to success, that is if you are willing to follow my instructions.
    Which broker do you trade with??
    Best Regards

I told him my broker and he said they would work great with the iSea SW.

Next email was this:

Anyway i was always the technical type and i have always been obsessed with step by step technique to things... I would sit for hours and construct strategies in my head which i would later mathematically test for probability, One strategy that has seemed to pay off at the long run is the Conservative Long-term Strategy. This strategy is for those who are new to this game and want to build up their capital slow and steady. The point of this strategy is to minimize risk and wait for the perfect setup on the chart. In this case the perfect setup is using the ZigZag’s last 2 points, and draw a Fibonacci between them in the direction of the trend.
    I will teach you all you need to know,from experience i know your broker has a very stable platform so we shall begin your training with that, I will show you how to work them good and show you how to get your withdrawals on time, I offer lessons on my strategy which works hand in hand with a dynamic accurate signal Generating software called the iSEA. it will be a connectivity which will be linked to your trading account and will foresee accurate actions you must carry out while trading it will tell you when to either press the up or down button during trades, It is the first multi dimensional trading system that can generate 150+ trading signals on a daily basis. The signals it generates for trades can be both short term as well as long term. This software gives signals for short term trades that can be for 30-60 seconds as well as 2-3 minutes. You should know Short term trades are good for quick profit making But is not stable with this tool, The long term trades has a much higher level of accuracy and gives reasonable returns on investment. The average win rate of these trading signals is 97% which makes my strategy 100% absolute. This software has got built in risk management control module with a real time trade alert system that does not require a browser to be open. all trades will be carried out within the software when the linking process is completed, This software uses a series of logical steps with a combination of trading indicators to generate the trading signals.
    This is how I have gotten to where I am today and changed the lives of many,i have helped a lot of people achieve success in options trading you might have seen a lot about me out there from students that are currently using this tool to earn thousands so I would need you to promise me that when you start making profits you will tell people about me and my wonderful strategy, I want to help as much people as i can, also i want you to help as much people as you can when you start using my strategy and software. i hope you understand??

Next Email:

But before we can start your training you need to get the iSea software because i cannot teach/trade your account until your trading account is linked with the iSea server.

So next is to get the iSea software and have your account connected to the iSea server. The iSea software will earn you up to $1500 daily and would cost you up to $700 to get started it works for Windows and Mac Book computers, it is also available on Android and iOS mobile devices , I also have a software which I developed in 2013 called the options booster,

The Options booster software offers the balance and stability needed for sustained trading profits, Risk/Reward stabilizing system, Supply/Demand price predictor, Auto Adaptive Profit-Trade technology, Four indicators aligning, 5 built in indicators that are responsible for the analysis if the market, and proprietary MPMIS, a custom built multi indicator system that gives super accurate trading precision. With its enhanced visual interface, it doesn't matter how technical a user might be, it's easy to apply whatever their level of expertise and can be used anywhere in the world !!
    The software only delivers signals when the four vital indicators have aligned together, which means that you then get the highly accurate 80-100% signal, and an extremely high confidence rate. It contains cohesive recognition patterns that trigger whether or not the risk is low enough to make a trade..
    It is expensive to an average individual that is why its not very common and I don't always tell people about it just a small circle of traders use it . It can earn you up to $50,000 in two weeks but it sells for $10,000 and I offer a 100% money back guarantee if it doesn't make up to that amount in the said two weeks and you wish to discontinue .

I am not sure you can afford it but if you can I suggest you go for it , but in any case you are not financially buoyant enough for it , you can go for the iSea software which is also very good .

Next Email:

The isea software will cost you $700 to get started and would earn you
    up to $1500 daily with a minimum deposit of $250

Next Email

the software cost $700, it will earn you up to $1500 daily but you must have at least $250 as you minimum deposit in your trading account. For the iSea send my *Ref Number: 07534FC to the software provider via this email (info@iseautobot.com) and have your process started. They will get back to you with a registration link use that to register and authenticate your account with $700. We will only use the iSea for a month by then you should have enough money for the Options Booster software.

And finally after I told him not interested:

It is a dynamic accurate signal Generating software , it will be a connectivity which will be linked to your trading account and will foresee accurate actions you must carry out while trading it will tell you when to either press the up or down button during trades, It is the first multi dimensional trading system that can generate 150+ trading signals on a daily basis.
    Show original message

wow! It's a huuuuuuuuge scam. Complete BS.

After you pay the 700 he will probably say he needs an additional 500 or something
    to connect to the server. Then he probably wants another 1000 to adjust something lol.
    Heard a story like this before in this very forum. Anyway, if he had such a system
    then he would make himself 50K every two weeks and wouldn't spend time begging people on email
    to buy his crap. Put him in your spam filter!

Wahahahah Grndcomm, thank you for posting that. It was very entertaining to read. This is exactly why I sometimes spend time reading my Spam email. It's so funny.
    "the first multi dimensional trading system" "Auto Adaptive Profit-Trade technology" WOW, must be good for sure... also did you notice that the 97% accurate software costs 700 bucks and the 80% accurate one costs 10K ???!??
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

That's it that miracle maker sorted!!!
    Proud be in BOTS,thank you everyone!

He'll be banned by CT cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    wow! It's a huuuuuuuuge scam. Complete BS.

After you pay the 700 he will probably say he needs an additional 500 or something
    to connect to the server. Then he probably wants another 1000 to adjust something lol.
    Heard a story like this before in this very forum. Anyway, if he had such a system
    then he would make himself 50K every two weeks and wouldn't spend time begging people on email
    to buy his crap. Put him in your spam filter!
    probably needs a deposit too, what Isee is a scam...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    probably needs a deposit too, what Isee is a scam...
    iSea what you did there

Hahaha, really entertaining one I had a great fun reading it. Thank you Grndcomm for exposing this scam here! I am moving the thread to Make Easy Money Exposed Room, because there is the place it should be.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder