Thread: My Name Is Yas

Rookie Member

My Name Is Yas !!!

hi

Guys

My Name is Yas i am from UK
    I have been trading binary options for past 7 months got very little experience still new in the game. But very positive and looking forward to turning this opportunity into a good consistent profit.

so any guidance you guys can offer please feel free to suggest

many thanks
    yas

Hello Yas!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Start reading bots school and CT demo acount. You can go to war room and start your trading diary and share with us your tarding skills and tradinh strategy.

Happy trading!

Milos

Hey welcome!
    Have you been through the binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school yet?
    Check it out! We all started there.
    By the way, feel free to join a live educational broadcast later today
    around 16.45 GMT+1 (believe that's UK time btw). It's on our YouTube channel CommuniTraders Live:

You will find more info about it in this thread, just read my last post in here.

Also check out the members war room and start to go through a few trading diaries there, it will help!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to CommuniTraders Yas! Wishing you success with all your ventures and with trading on first place!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Yas,

have you chosen a strategy yet? a set of indicators? what kind of trades are you doing?

Welcome to BOTS! 7 months is more than enough if you're learning here in BOTS. What exacty did you do these 7 months? I'm sure they have not been a waste of time. Tell us something more about it.