Rookie Member Mahmoud_soliman93's Avatar

FiboVostro +75% win rate 5 mins strategy !!!

Hey everyone,
    i would like to share my strategy with you as it was working very good for me and i have been testing it for about a month till now on A DEMO ACCOUNT and it is about +75% win rate so i will be happy when every one get good use of it
    TF: 5mins
    Expiry:Next Candle "5mins"

Entry rules:
    1) vostro indicator appears
    2) stochastic is OB/OS
    3) candle touch a fibo level from the autofibo. (61.8 is the best retracment level)
    4) higher chance for reversal when the body of the candle doesn't touch the 5 WMA.

General rules:
    1)don't trade during news and market opening times
    2)better in ranging markets
    3) TEST THE STRATEGY FIRST ON A DEMO ACCOUNT

vostro settings:Per_Lwma:24. filter: 4. pava: 6
    stochastic: 5,3,3 sma

when the candle is not ITM i wait the next candle to close below the fib. level and martingale on the Second

im a new trader and im still learning.. you are more than welcome to add any filters for this strategy to make it more profitable,and please share your results with us.. AND REMEMBER ONLY TEST IT ON A DEMO ACCOUNT

by the way Vostro Indicator Does NOT repaint

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	4688
    Last edited by Mahmoud_soliman93; 04-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Sorry, but i dont understand green square and what is moment for trade? This green square sometime appear and then disappear ? Of which depends shape and size of this square?

Next, stochastic is green when need to enter in buy, and is red when need to enter in sell ??? This is somewhat mixed !

In the end, what TF should be used and how much is the expiry time ?

Quote Originally Posted by ForexFly View Post
    Sorry, but i dont understand green square and what is moment for trade? This green square sometime appear and then disappear ? Of which depends shape and size of this square?

Next, stochastic is green when need to enter in buy, and is red when need to enter in sell ??? This is somewhat mixed !

In the end, what TF should be used and how much is the expiry time ?

If you mean the Vostro indicator by the black square.. it appears when the candle touch a fibonacci level.. you have to check that the candle still touching that fibo. level to take the trade if the candle retrace from that fibo level before its closure wait for the next candle to touch it again and take the next one to it..
    stochastic is green when it is overbought with the vostro signal so you have to take sell trade... and buy for the opposite
    time frame and expiary is 5 mins
    hope you get it!

Would you like to post here testing results?

Thanks

Milos

Name:	Vostro.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	4692

First, in my graphics square is green (on top), and this box often does not appear in the right place (look last candle and look where is green box).

Stochastic with green line - THIS IS NOT OVERBOUGHT !!! This is UP trend and this is not good moment for entry sell trade ! Point for sell entry is only when green line disappear and the gray line goes down.
    The reverse is for red line (buy entry)

At the bottom, Vostro indicator (blue line) is often delayed and does not show the movement and break of the actual trend.

Sorry, for me, this is too many bugs for trading.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Would you like to post here testing results?

Thanks

Milos

Name:	trading histroy.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	4693

these are trades i took them with this strategy and i martingale on the losing trades.. by the way this is a demo account

Quote Originally Posted by ForexFly View Post

Name:	Vostro.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	4692

First, in my graphics square is green (on top), and this box often does not appear in the right place (look last candle and look where is green box).

Stochastic with green line - THIS IS NOT OVERBOUGHT !!! This is UP trend and this is not good moment for entry sell trade ! Point for sell entry is only when green line disappear and the gray line goes down.
    The reverse is for red line (buy entry)

At the bottom, Vostro indicator (blue line) is often delayed and does not show the movement and break of the actual trend.

Sorry, for me, this is too many bugs for trading.
    i think there is a delay in your indicator u might reload the template again or add it again manually
    and i didnt mean when the stochastic is becoming green that it is overbought.. overbought when the stochastic is above 80.. and vise versa when below 20
    and about the green box i dont know what it actually is but it looks like a resistance or a support level... but it doesnt delay with me.
    this strategy is working for me and im sharing it for any one who may get good use of it but "if it is too many bugs for trading" simply you can delete this indicator and use your strategy that works for you!! that simple!

Is Vostro a variation of the Cycle Indicator? The Cycle repaints 100% but if you have one that doesnt, that's great news
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Is Vostro a variation of the Cycle Indicator? The Cycle repaints 100% but if you have one that doesnt, that's great news
    Hey Mr. Bogdan
    once the candle is closed it will never repaint and it is totally diffrent from the cycle indicator