call from Banco Capital !!!

Got a call from Estonia - Banco Capital/binary options, a guy introduced himself a money manager, broker from a hedge fund and promised about 80 percent profitable trades when taking autotrading robot signals. I asked twice if he is sure that there are about 80 % right signals and he assured twice and promised about 10 % per month - they will take 15 % commissions from profitable trades. I have traded now 15 years (mainly quantitive swing trading and algorithm trading) and can make now a steady income with trading (not pro) and will definetely not put my hard earned money in some get you rich overnight trading themes - they are simply bullshit. However in this time it sounded a bit different, this guy sounded professional and 10 % /month might, just be reachable - at least sometimes- if Auto Robot signals are right about 80 % and you can generate enough trades: winning /losing per risked amount = 0.64 -0.2 =0.44 minus commissions = 0.30 per risked amount. Opinions - is this worthwhile to try or complete waste of time ?

Hey there!
    No, that was an outright lie and a scam. This is nothing new and well-known to us and any other
    trader who has been in this business for a while. The scheme is that they first show you some good
    results and then they will just ask you to deposit more and more money

First of all, the account manager and the broker are in a conflict of interest with you.
    Second, there are no autotraders that will generate 80% profitable trades or even 70 or even 65%.
    Think about it for two seconds; IF such a robot existed and the broker
    would hand it out to all their clients, where would the money come from if everyone was winning all the time?
    Don't even take advice from account managers. They are only good for showing you the platform, setting a demo account up for you
    and handling withdrawals and other customer support related subjects.
    Furthermore, it seems you don't know much about the binary options industry so I suggest you drop that thought
    and start going to school here:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

And if you are going to pick a broker in the future, pick a regulated broker with good reputation
    not the ones that lie to you like that:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

By the way, if you have been trading for 15 years you should already know this stuff and if you
    are "doing well" then why are you going to sign up with some scam?
    Last edited by Okane; 06-05-2016 at 01:41 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Second, there are no autotraders that will generate 80% returns."

Hmn,I did not wrote 80 % returns but 80 % profitable trades. These are two, very, very different things; maybe I put it wrong: he promises that 80 % of trades
    would be profitable ones and 20 % would be losses. In a world of swing-trading, system with 80 % right profitable trades are possible but there is always some trade-off.
    A common trade -off is to necessary to guard oneself against occasional 10 -20R adverse moves when your profits are about 1 -3 %/ per trade. And if you get a system with 80 % profitable trades
    and about even distribution when it comes losses/wins then you will get a tradeoff that the system will give you signals once a year or something.

I think you are actually wrong, there is possibility to achieve same kind of edge (80 % profitable trades) also in binary world but what is the trade-off this would be very interesting. Combining
    quick trades and high percentage would be a killer system, but if I understand right the problem might here be that auto-robots are adjusted just in special trading environment, in an other kind of trading environment
    they may be virtually useless. This problem may be solved by analyzing the environment in which this robots are function and using several auto-robots but then arises a problem to get knowledge from black holes

Say NO! to AutoTraders. As Okane here said, there's a conflict of interest here, and for that reason, you must turn down that offer.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

es I meant 80 win rate. I accidentally wrote returns.
    Still, same thing I wrote. No, you will not get 80% profitable trades.
    Read my post again.

And no, I am not wrong, which business would give you something
    that would make them lose so much money?

Seems you didn't read my entire post so I post it again:

"Think about it for two seconds; IF such a robot existed and the broker
    would hand it out to all their clients, where would the money come from if everyone was winning all the time?
    Don't even take advice from account managers. They are only good for showing you the platform, setting a demo account up for you
    Furthermore, it seems you don't know much about the binary options industry so I suggest you drop that thought
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Last edited by Okane; 06-05-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Yes I meant 80 win rate. I accidentally wrote returns.
    Still, same thing I wrote. No, you will not get 80% profitable trades.
    Read my post again.

And no, I am not wrong, which business would give you something
    that would make them lose so much money?

Seems you didn't read my entire post so I post it again:

"Think about it for two seconds; IF such a robot existed and the broker
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/"
    yup, there is such a huge conflict of interest in a broker giving you a "winning" tool that I can't believe people still fall for this crap. Seriously, it's time to smell the BS that's being put in your face...

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    complete BS...don't fall for that. A cold call from a broker has scam written all over it.

9. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Hello Jukkis!

Thank you for share this information. Avoid cold call from account manager. They've been calling every day. I have no idea how they find my phone number.

When I asked them the following:

"How did you find me?"

"You're in our data base."

Sometimes they mentioned their marketing department or public relation department.I only can say, in the most cases,they are affiliate managers who can offer non reliable trading software.

I've been testing a dozen trading software. Its scam. Very soon will be recorded one video and you can see. Signal says buy(call option)and the price went out in opposite direction and dropped it.