Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: introduction

Rookie Member

introduction !!!

hi,,,,,everyone

Hi Frabbi!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Start reading bots school and test CT demo account. You can join our skype group.

You can start your trading diery in war room.

What kind of trader are you? Chart analysis or news trader?

Share with us your tarding experience.

If you have any question free comfortable and post here. We'll answer or provide advice, suggestions and try to find the best solution.

Once again welcome.

Milos

Hello! Are you a newbie? Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

wow what a welcome post, too much (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Plse introduce yourself to let us know more about you

hi everyone, i'm ramil,a newbie, i have already invested a little amount in binary option out of impulse because of a false advertising,which is auto trading. but eventually forwarded to a uk based broker, in which still not so sure if legit or not. but in fairness, the broker is sending me emails almost everyday and helping me investing my funds in long term options with commodities and stocks like oil and volkswagen, i got curious and traded a little but its all pure guess works. that's why i decided i must truly learn this, i've been searching the net and found this forum, i hope you accommodate me guys, teach me and hopefully change my life for the better. thank you.
    i already saw the school tab and now reading, really great site. still green to say i understand this stuff, but more hopeful now compared the few weeks that i've been scratching my head, saying what have i got into. thank you guys.

Welcome ramil Beside the school, you could join the Skype group too and the live webinar:
    http://www.forums.binaryoptionsthats...rs-Live/page15
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

thank you so much i need to check on that, because i am currently in saudi arabia, and the gov't just banned the use of video calls, like facetime and facebook messenger, i dont know about skype yet, but i hope not. thank you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ramilm View Post
    thank you so much i need to check on that, because i am currently in saudi arabia, and the gov't just banned the use of video calls, like facetime and facebook messenger, i dont know about skype yet, but i hope not. thank you. :-)
    Well I'm not surprised. Is there anything they haven't banned yet...
    Meanwhile the rich Shejks do all sorts of things and no one gives a crap.

Anyway, good to have you here.
    I suggest you read this article about brokers before you move on
    Comparing binary options broker
    It explains what to look for and why you need to read a review first.
    Like the fact that regulation and reputation is important so check it out!

By the way, don't take advice from account managers and brokers, learn to trade on your own!
    I'm guessing YouTube is banned too? Otherwise you are welcome to watch my live broadcast tomorrow
    on our YouTube Channel.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

hi, thank you for the links, and advises, yes, they have banned the use of net calls and video chat to protect the telecom companies here, not realizing that we get our internet subscriptions from the same companies too, we'll i guess they have a point since most its the expats that're actually making their economy boom, and long distance calls is sure a great revenue for them.
    good thing they were only focus on filtering those really sexual and against their religion stuff on you tube, though torrents are so unfiltered.
    anyway, i'll make sure to watch your webinar on you tube. thanks a lot. and truly grateful, i will follow your advise and really learn trading on my own. more power to all of you. :-)