JP's Trading Diary !!!

I'm already trading for a year now but this is my first time doing a diary. I guess i will begin by telling my past in trading.

It was march of 2015 when i saw an AD in FB about Binary Option. I was very convinced that it is very easy when I used the free demo of a certain broker. And then i searched about this industry. Then i gave a try. I signed up to a very reliable broker and deposited a minimum amount. Without MUCH knowledge, strategy to follow, plan, money management I trade. To make it short after a month, I lost all my deposit. I told to myself. I will never trade again.

After a month I entered into a small business. Its about network marketing. And i learned about good values,attitudes of a positive person should be. Like never give up, Failures are just part of success, Rejections and a lot more and after I reflect on it and applied into trading. I returned trading. Through self study I learn a little bit about the psychology in trading, money management, indicators. But greed still overcame me. I lost half of my account.

I returned to my work as a seafarer. On board the ship I trade sometimes. We don't have internet on board so I only Trade when we dock to a certain country and I only trade with the news, the red news in forexfactory, I trade corrections because somebody told me so and fortunately I gain a little bit. I was on board the ship for 8 months and 16 days so my trading was off and on only. I Disembarked the ship on May 14, 2016 and decided to trade for my left account. I trade again the news but unfortunately it did not work this time. So i searched again for another strategy and found this martingale with 1 min expiration. Without practice in demo I trade and follow the strategy. As you all know, without practice bad things happen. Viola, I currently got $42.92 in my account right now. Did I gave up? Will I give up? NO. I searched for mentors because I learned everyone in any field in our lives should have mentors. I found emailadds on youtube and email them asked to be their mentors but some of them wanted me to first purchase a software before they teach me, one of them wanted to join their club with a very expensive fee and they will manage my account. Of course I did not bite. I continue searching and found this Communitraders, Signed up, read a little bit and saw this skype group.

Now I start studying price actions, putting S/R lines and looking at different time frames for confirmations.

To make it short, Thanks to my mentor Okane for helping me and to all traders here in Communitraders! I look forward to be a good trader.

Hey! Sounds like you are having fun? Not a boring desk job?
    Good to have you here, I hope you learn from others and I am sure
    that people will learn from you.

What's your name on Skype btw?

Thank you!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

hi okane. my skype account name is Jun paul

Sounds like you have your head in the right place, for sure. Trading is hard, it takes time to master, and you can't do that with martingale or using crappy signals/software, or by having an account manager do it for you. I think you will become very successful with your attitude, and I can't think of a better mentor than Okane. If you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask him, or us. Welcome aboard!

MH

hi Mike,

yeah i think my attitude is what i really need to change first.. because i dont have the patience most of the time. thanks for the advice. i need more practice so that i can proceed for my next lesson with okane..

Quote Originally Posted by jazzpy11 View Post
    hi Mike,

yeah i think my attitude is what i really need to change first.. because i dont have the patience most of the time. thanks for the advice. i need more practice so that i can proceed for my next lesson with okane..
    How's it going for you? If you need help PM me on Skype!
    Share some charts and your settings we will try to help you out here.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content