Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to get time for fulltime working person to start proper study? !!!

Hey folks,yes question maybe silly,but that mind killing me.All sugestions are very welcome.Thank you in advance...

1. Write down your schedule in detail (the purpose is to find the free time between your busy time).
    2. Write down your priorities in life (the purpose is to get you finished those things first in your free time found on #1).
    3. Once you have a clear list, then you'd surely know when you can study within the free time available after #2 finished.
    4. Put your alarm on your smartphone to remind you to study during that study time. (The purpose is to get your focus, not to get distracted to do other things)
    5. Start by viewing a trading video made by Okane or Milos here. One video at a time, it's doable easily within a short time.
    Hope it could help.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

Thank you for advice Lelyz.Regards

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hey folks,yes question maybe silly,but that mind killing me.All sugestions are very welcome.Thank you in advance...
    im not sure I understand the question correctly
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Martin,my question is quite strange,I am looking advices how to manage to get time for trading study for busy person...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Martin,my question is quite strange,I am looking advices how to manage to get time for trading study for busy person...
    ok ok got it now (:

Well I usually plan ahead, I try to keep projects scheduled for certain hours and days. Sometimes my schedule does not go as planned, but remembering there's plenty of time to do everything (life is a long run, it's not just this week or this month, there's much more into it) I keep calm and continue doing what I have to do. Focusing on smaller projects/task helps you achieve your goals, and motivate you to continue pursuing your next goals
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thank you Martin,tht's good point...

If you're busy try to the best tarding hours.For example,you can use your coffee break to make one or two trades.You can ask or post question in skype group. We can provide answers and our opinio about current price movements, screen shots and time farme expiry.
    Last edited by milos; 06-03-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Thank you Milos for hint.Regards

In project management, we use the schedule compression techniques named as "fast-tracking and crashing".
    (The detail explanation could be found on google or YouTube)

Maybe you've read this somewhere "The answer lies within the question" or "The answer lies within us", so what I was trying to help by the previous post was to direct people within for finding their own answer from the question, to bring the awareness in activation so they could identify their own “busy”-ness.

Once it’s done, it’s going to be very natural to implement those managerial techniques in their simplest form, without the needs to know the technical details.

Usually people don't really realize what they do from time to time and just feel so busy. Once they did those simple steps, most would find themselves "busy" with Facebook-ing or other social media-ing, YouTube-ing, windows shopping (online), watching TV, etc. while they have plenty of more important things to do (priorities).

But there's also a few who's really busy, and still by going through those simple steps, they would benefit a lot knowing things that they didn’t notice before. It’s a better life satisfaction with less stress, knowing they have done their best with their limited 24 hours a day.

Good luck DaVychi and may the answer you seek is found already by now or in the near future
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

11. Thanks vulgartrendkill thanked this post