Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is your opinion on taking out double options at the same time. !!!

In order for my particular trading cycle to reach the bare minimum in profitability i need to get at least 9/15 trades correct, which is not that hard to do.

One thing that i have always wondered about the science of trading, is if taking 2 options out at the the same time in the same market for the same time frame is really a good idea.

One way to look at it is the old saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket" side of things, if the 2 trades you do take out both expire out of the money, your out twice as much money and you are less likely to become profitable.

The second way you can look at it however is the fact that if you have what you think is going to be a really profitable trade ahead of you, taking out two options of the same market at the same time is not that bad really as you double your profitability.

In my personal opinion i think its safer to take 2 of the same option out over mid-long term periods of time on a market that is trending in one direction strongly

below i have attached some examples of some trades i made taking out two options at the same time, this was over the course of 10 trades, 9 expired in the money, 8 of them comfortably. Notice how on the EUR/GBP it is pretty close to expiring out of the money.

So what is your opinion on doubles trading?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AUD USD LONG TERM DOUBLE.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	4613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUR JPY DOUBLE.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	4614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USD CHF LONG TERM DOUBLE.jpg 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	4615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUR GBP DOUBLE CLOSE.jpg 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	4616

9/15x100%=60% success rate.To be in profit zone or break even point it needs 54% success rate.I don't know how many trades do you trade per day?

i usually trade two to three cycles per day of 15 trades, which i usually finish each cycle with 10-13 trades in the money, however if i reach my "quit point" of three consecutive losses on any trade cycle thats the end of my day

so you are saying that you take out two trades on the same asset, direction and time frame at the same time? sounds risky to me, if it wins great but if it loses you lose twice as much. I think you should stick to using a set percentage of you account on each trade, make one trade per signal, and if another signal appears take another trade.

Hi ProteinJunky,

Are you saying multiple trades going the same direction? I don't advice doing this but personally I do it sometimes especially when I'm hedging to pay for my loss and convert it to wins. I also do it sometimes during breakouts when I have full confidence on my analysis. I have shared several of my lives trades on Skype with multiple bids going the same direction. Sometimes 2, sometimes 4 and sometimes even higher. Both for demo and live but I'm more conservative during live trading. Here is an example of my past demo trade that I shared on my diary at: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Ronnel/page33
    post #327. There are some other multiple live trades on my diary too that I didn't bother to mention but it's obvious if you look at my charts.

Often I place 3 additional bids when I hedge and 4 is my max bids for good breakouts when I'm using my own account but if I'm trading for the company that I've worked before, I'll place as many as I can when I see a good opportunity (it's not my money anyway...).

My suggestion is that it's doable but the risk are high especially if you have a small capital. I think it is best to place trades one at a time because if your trade goes south, your account will be depleted very rapidly. Best to trade safe than sorry...
    Last edited by Ronnel; 05-31-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

It's advisable to trade conservatively. Don't over-trade

Control your emotions and take a signal only you're sure in yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnssp1 View Post
    Binary trading is not easy to use if you don’t understand how to read the trends or have a good strategy. I believe many of you are still struggling with binary trading. I make use of strategies which involve me using a trading software which generate 120+ trading signals daily on average which lift my trades to over 80% win rate and gives me profit of over $1200 everyday with the minimum investment amount of $1000. Currently, I am up to over $6000 weekly profits, and if I can help you short cut your learning curve and help you win more trades, then I will. Feel free to connect with me via email for more info.
    Hi Friend, you are on the wrong thread. You are not allowed to advertise or marktet in this this thread. Please go to this thread to post your business: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses

Quote Originally Posted by Johnssp1 View Post
    Binary trading is not easy to use if you don’t understand how to read the trends or have a good strategy. I believe many of you are still struggling with binary trading. I make use of strategies which involve me using a trading software which generate 120+ trading signals daily on average which lift my trades to over 80% win rate and gives me profit of over $1200 everyday with the minimum investment amount of $1000. Currently, I am up to over $6000 weekly profits, and if I can help you short cut your learning curve and help you win more trades, then I will. Feel free to connect with me via email for more info.
    *cough *cough *BS * cough

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    *cough *cough *BS * cough
    Would you like to have an autotrader for that cough?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content