Rookie Member

danibinary101 diary !!!

May 26 2016

Have to say. I have never had confidence in my self to do this. Since i was a high school I wanted to be a trader. I saw the remake of the movie Wallstreet and I was fascinated with this world.

MAIN GOALS TO ACCOMPLISH

* LEARN HOW TO TRADE
    *LEARN HOW TO READ CHARTS

*MASTER THE ART AND PSYCHOLOGY OF NOT GETTING GREEDY OR LET MY EMOTIONS GET THE BEST OF ME

*LEAR WHICH PAIRS ARE THE MOST PROFITABLE.

*LEARN TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES.

*BE A PROFITABLE TRADER

*QUIT MY JOB AND BE A FULL TIME TRADER.

*BE ABLE TO TRAVEL THE WORLD WTH THE MONEY I MAKE.(WELL I SAY IN LIFE YOU ONLY BRING WITH YOU TO THE GRAVE WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE AND WHAT YOU KNOW)

ABOUT ME

I'm 27 Male, live in Texas.

I'm no stranger to forex, actually someone told me about penny stocks at work and from there I learned about FOREX and then learned about Binary forex.

I would not say I got scammed but I paid for a month a signal service. Thank god I used a demo acct. When I learned that no everything is pink and rainbows .. Well thats when I decided to learn the only way STUDY.

I got a little scared because I though you needed to be an economist to understand the charts.

I have done some trading before. But never like I have since I started the school.

Sorry I din't start my journal from the beginning.

A disclaimer though. I don't have a computer. All I have is my smartphone(iPhone 6+) where I can get almost all the indicators and I have no problem doing it there(figure since I'm a newbie I won't need to trade more than one or 2 pairs)

I will try to post the pictures of the trades through the Mobile website. I hope it will let me. With that said this is the start, my journey into something wonderful and maybe in the next 3 years I can quit the job and have my pina colada in the beaches of my native country (dominican republic) just doing few trades a day and thats it.

This is danibinary101.

So nice to see that you have started your own diary. All your trading dreams should come true as long as you really push hard and never give up. Study hard and do it systematically. Actually greed is not really the problem once you get good. The problem is getting too greedy when you are still not good. Once you get really good, then you'll automatically know how much risk that you will be taking because good traders don't bet it all. They know that the odds can turn against them anytime so everything is controlled. For me I always do small baby steps, use only small money but trade in high volume. Once I really get better, then I may increase the risk a bit and this is my way of controlling my greed and my way of Money Management. Others may use $100 in one go but I only use the smallest but at the end of the day, I may still have the same profit as the $100 dollars got or more but I have to work a lot. Even if I lose several trades, I wouldn't even sweat because my trades are so cheap and I wouldn't get scared of losing my account

About iPhone 6+, I also have the same phone too and I'm trying to learn how to use it for trading because of my busy schedule. I hope that I can use it like you do.
    Wishing you good trades!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Rookie Member
    Thanks. I was reading your diary and saw how you started.

Let me know why you need and I can help you out

Rookie Member
    May 27 20016

Well I still can't find a way to post pics of the trades. Tried to use the demo acct on the forum but i was having issues . Hope the admins take care of the issue but I used mt4 platform in my cellphone and I took advantage of the downtrend that the EUR/USD and I'm so proud using my tools I was able to get profits for the day . Just to trades and boom done for the day

Hey, did you see the video?
    Here is where to click to post the pics.
    Make sure they are in JPEG. Use lightshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	postingpic5.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	4609
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content