Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Someone please tell me there is SOMETHING legit in Binary options !!!

I am a newbie trader. I have been up and down the internet for months seeing all the affiliate scams. No, years.
    There HAS TO BE a legit robot signal somewhere.
    I am learning how to trade myself in a school which charges a fee, so I just do not have THAT much experience to manually trade...but even a robot who can provide some signals which I can manually trade would be great.
    Basically, I want some hope for humanity at this point.
    I myself got scammed and to watch so many others lose their money it is too distressing.
    Please...can someone please tell me if there is any reliable robot I can use...or even a signal service, which is REAL and LEGIT and provide ITM trades of 70%?

Quote Originally Posted by nitya View Post
    I am a newbie trader. I have been up and down the internet for months seeing all the affiliate scams. No, years.
    There HAS TO BE a legit robot signal somewhere.
    I am learning how to trade myself in a school which charges a fee, so I just do not have THAT much experience to manually trade...but even a robot who can provide some signals which I can manually trade would be great.
    Basically, I want some hope for humanity at this point.
    I myself got scammed and to watch so many others lose their money it is too distressing.
    Please...can someone please tell me if there is any reliable robot I can use...or even a signal service, which is REAL and LEGIT and provide ITM trades of 70%?
    To answer your main question, no, I don't think that there's any robot out there with a guaranteed 70% win rate. Imagine you had a system that guarantees 70% win rate; would you sell it anyone? Why bother?
    There are many legit signal providers. CommuniTraders is one of them (See the live signals tab). I know of the binaryoptionrobot, signalpush and others. They are all LEGIT. will they guaretnee 70% win rate? I don't think so.
    It's great having signals; every newbie should be able to get access to signals. However, these signals are to be copied blindly. You must try and understand the reason behind the signal. Learn why expert traders chose specific options.

You said you're learning for yourself in a school that charges fee. May I ask which service are you using?

Welcome aboard, Im pretty sure you'll find anything you need right here!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

3. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Martin is right.
    You will never just "find" a robot that really
    works as well as it is advertised. Those are all scams.
    Of course there are people who program their own softwares, in fact
    one of my students has a few autotraders. But even those autotraders need
    constant updates in form of hours of programming and spending time and money on.
    Furthermore, he does not sell them, for obvious reasons. Even those robots
    have their issues and must run on multiple brokers. Anyway, that's the
    closest thing to a functioning robot. And even he admits, "some accounts
    get blown, others win and there is lots of tweaking".

Now, stop looking for robots. It will just lead you to more and more scams until
    you have no money left. Do yourself a favor, either understand that there
    is no easy and free lunch or quit trading. I know, it sounds harsh.
    But you wanted your faith in humanity restored, so this is the truth.
    I tell you what, why don't you take a look in the members war room.
    Instead of taking my word for it. See all the beginners who came here, studied
    and spent time learning and listening to pros. Thanks to their effort and our help
    and their diaries they are now trading their own accounts! Learn from them. That's all.
    Good luck, I hope you make the right choice for you.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Martin is right.
    You will never just "find" a robot that really
    works as well as it is advertised. Those are all scams.
    Of course there are people who program their own softwares, in fact
    one of my students has a few autotraders. But even those autotraders need
    constant updates in form of hours of programming and spending time and money on.
    Furthermore, he does not sell them, for obvious reasons. Even those robots
    have their issues and must run on multiple brokers. Anyway, that's the
    closest thing to a functioning robot. And even he admits, "some accounts
    get blown, others win and there is lots of tweaking".

Now, stop looking for robots. It will just lead you to more and more scams until
    you have no money left. Do yourself a favor, either understand that there
    is no easy and free lunch or quit trading. I know, it sounds harsh.
    But you wanted your faith in humanity restored, so this is the truth.
    I tell you what, why don't you take a look in the members war room.
    Instead of taking my word for it. See all the beginners who came here, studied
    and spent time learning and listening to pros. Thanks to their effort and our help
    and their diaries they are now trading their own accounts! Learn from them. That's all.
    Good luck, I hope you make the right choice for you.
    I didnt see these replies.
    In the post above you mention option robot.
    What are the success rates there? It is okay if the auto trader can be taken manually. Is the option robot SAFE TO TAKE MANUAL TRADES?
    I will be more than happy to do that.
    Really it cannot be that hard to make an auto trader work...Advanced software programmers should have no problems doing it at all.
    So why hasnt it been done YET IS THE QUESTION?
    What about NEO2..
    I know how the affiliates work...but so many people cannot be lying and showing incorrect win rates...
    Thanks.

I am learning at a school...but dont want to get accused of being an affiliate so I will not say so now since this is my first post.
    I am extremely happy with what I am learning for 100.00 dollars a month with constant trade set ups all day in a live trade chat.
    They have tests and a few weeks ago I didnt know how to read a chart...and today I executed a perfect trade using a mean reversion strategy they taught me.

Quote Originally Posted by nitya View Post
    I didnt see these replies.
    In the post above you mention option robot.
    What are the success rates there? It is okay if the auto trader can be taken manually. Is the option robot SAFE TO TAKE MANUAL TRADES?
    I will be more than happy to do that.
    Really it cannot be that hard to make an auto trader work...Advanced software programmers should have no problems doing it at all.
    So why hasnt it been done YET IS THE QUESTION?
    What about NEO2..
    I know how the affiliates work...but so many people cannot be lying and showing incorrect win rates...
    Thanks.
    Hi, I haven't heard any good reports about Neo2 and the reviews you see on YouTube are from affiliates so they cannot be trusted. They make their money from affiliate payments and not from trading these bots and auto-traders.

I avoid to trade by robots. I use trading signal alert and manually set up the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I avoid to trade by robots. I use trading signal alert and manually set up the trade.
    What signals do you use? I will tell you that in my school I get signals as well as robot indicators, which I have to MANUALLY CHECK before I place the trade. Their robots will NOT tell CALL OR PUT. My school is teaching me the basics of training in which I will be able to move to forex and make decisions on my own what to do.
    I am extremely happy with the school
    ...As for NEO 2 it is easy to say this that it is only affiliate money but that is because many new people are NOT managing what they are doing...they just turn it on, and expect their account to multiply. I have spent HOURS AND HOURS going thru all reviews on youtube.
    They are not comparing the SR and they are not even looking at a chart.
    The people who are doing the live trades, show very clearly how it should be used...and even telling you should give a 10 pip leeway to when you place the trade...on the broker manually from the software.
    To just go by someones word is not something that people should do, especially in this online world of binary options.
    D
    If other experienced traders are showing on live recordings their accounts and the outcomes, in the thousands of dollars, then in my view...well, they cant really fake that.
    Last edited by nitya; 05-28-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Apparently, you believe in all these video clips?
    They are designed that you believe in the truthfulness. Those who want to try it because they do not believe that this is a scam,very quickly be convinced that this is really a scam, and they this truth pay too expensive. Each school costs, including this.
    Who does not believe in this, he can try, but be careful, you have been warned timely !!!

11. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexFly View Post
    Apparently, you believe in all these video clips?
    They are designed that you believe in the truthfulness. Those who want to try it because they do not believe that this is a scam,very quickly be convinced that this is really a scam, and they this truth pay too expensive. Each school costs, including this.
    Who does not believe in this, he can try, but be careful, you have been warned timely !!!
    Do you think I would be dumb enough to try any such signals or robots on a live account at first? Or to use one of their scammy brokers?
    Sorry but you cannot fake a one hour live video with live trades. Nobody in this industry is trustworthy..and
    There is no way to tell it is a scam unless you test these things yourself.
    Last edited by nitya; 05-28-2016 at 12:11 PM.