Rookie Member

Big noob...but willing to learn !!!

Hi my name is Zhahn. I have very little experiance in trading. I am willing to take advice and learn as much as possible.Is it possible to make this my career? And is there like a free course I can do to learn more? And is there any people willing to do live trading with me to show me what to look for and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhahn View Post
    Hi my name is Zhahn. I have very little experiance in trading. I am willing to take advice and learn as much as possible.Is it possible to make this my career? And is there like a free course I can do to learn more? And is there any people willing to do live trading with me to show me what to look for and stuff?
    Hey welcome!
    First, you should attend the school:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

While reading, you can also watch some of our videos on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/c/communitraderslive

Then there is our live Skype group:
    CommuniTraders-Live Skype

And of course you should look in the Members war room and learn
    from other people's diaries:
    Trading Diaries

There you go, there is your recipe to success!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JSTrader View Post
    Welcome !

We all have to start somewhere but you can learn a lot from others and have a much shorter learning curve. This is a good site to have a browse through to pick some ideas and it is free

I try to keep my explanations simple and hope you learn a lot !
    www.Do-Not-Visit.com

Happy trading !
    Advertising is not allowed here. Do it in the business room.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhahn View Post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders, Zhahn!

Check Okane’s post. We have a lot of educational stuff here and many dedicated traders who can help you in the beginning. Join our demo trading platform too! It is great, easy and educational way to start trading without risking money. Hope you will feel comfortable here and will make many new friends.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Advertising is not allowed here. Do it in the business room.

For a random advertising posts we give only warnings but here we had almost 20 promotional posts. I don’t like banning but this was the only possible decision for him.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

6. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    For a random advertising posts we give only warnings but here we had almost 20 promotional posts. I don’t like banning but this was the only possible decision for him.
    Yes, you are right. At first I thought it was just the one post and
    directed him to business room. Then I noticed he spammed everywhere and
    targets beginners so you made the right decision.