Thread: Newbie

Rookie Member

Newbie !!!

Hey.....I'm just starting ....and I'm clueless. I have yet to trade. I've begun the little school intro on the "how to trade binary options"...LOL....I hate not speaking to a live person.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky575716 View Post
    Hey.....I'm just starting ....and I'm clueless. I have yet to trade. I've begun the little school intro on the "how to trade binary options"...LOL....I hate not speaking to a live person.....
    Hey!
    That's a good place t o start.
    You can also check out the members war room, to see how others
    went from being newbies to advanced traders because of their trading diaries and what they learned.
    We are actually live from time to time on YouTube where I broadcast live education. You can tune in
    and ask questions. We're also on Skype. Yeah, we are everywhere! Even on Facebook now.
    So no need to be hating :P
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks Sparky575716 thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Gotta be honest here. I guess I went to fast...maybe ? Apparently I've signed wit,h 99Binary ? Any feedback on reliability ? Credibility ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky575716 View Post
    Gotta be honest here. I guess I went to fast...maybe ? Apparently I've signed wit,h 99Binary ? Any feedback on reliability ? Credibility ?

Have you deposited yet?
    Read our review first and the comments below the review:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...99binary-suck/

I strongly recommend you only
    pick brokers from the recommended section here, these are the ones we trade with:

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to CommuniTraders.

Try CT demo account and trade share.

Welcome aboard! Don't rush into trading before you've mastered at least the basics. Try trading demo for a while just for practice. Otherwise you can easily lose your money. There are a lot of scam services out there - you better check first with our lists of reliable brokers. It's great that you've decided to learn how to trade instead of blindly following an autobot like a lot of newbies. Keep it up and let us know if you need any advise on anythig.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome to the forums!
    Please don't worry, most of us started clueless too. Personally I was clueless when I first started here and with the help of pros and members I slowly learned. Here we are a big family, just honk if you need help and I'm sure that someone will give you good guidance.
    Happy to have you here.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Hi Sparky, welcome on board. There are amny review and strategies here which you can lookup. Please feel free to ask and we will help you.