ASIC warn against promotion of unregulated brokers to Australian traders !!!

Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) warned against unauthorized promotions of not regulated brokers to the Australian public from the Top Ten Binary Brokers website.

ASIC is warning the public not to use the Top Ten Binary Brokers website to sign up for any of the binary option services advertised.
    ASIC is concerned that Top Ten Binary Brokers is offering unlicensed financial services in Australia:

In addition, ASIC is concerned that the entities listed on the Top Ten Binary Brokers review website are, for the most part, also not licensed to provide financial services in Australia.

The full information can be found on the ASIC website here: http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/media-...inary-brokers/
    Last edited by Kolyo; 05-19-2016 at 10:15 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Wow, I think this is the first warning against a marketing website, but I am not surprise. Too many of them offer BS reviews of shady brokers with misleading information and scammy signals/services. I'm sure this won't be the last.

BTW, the top #1 broker on that site is Banc De Binary, only the most notorious of all the major scammers... geesh.

Yep, unfortunately most of the binary options review sites are full of BS reviews of shady brokers, and misleading information. I think it is very important when there is a review to a given broker to point out is it regulated and from which authority is regulated. I think we are doing great job in this respect and there are only few other sites maybe even no other sites giving such a detailed information on all aspects of each broker!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks for the heads up Kolyo!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams