New And Improved Binary Options Trading Tools Forum! !!!

When it comes to trading, and trading successfully, it is all about your tools. Even if you are trading naked you are still using tools (charts, candles, price action etc). We've worked hard to review every tool we can find, both good and bad, and to open a discussion on each of them here in the forum. In an effort to make the information more accessible and easier to find we have launched a new system. You will find here 9 (nine) new forum threads dedicated to specific types and classes of trading tools ranging from moving average to oscillators, channels, support/resistance and even custom indicators. Each thread provides links to forum discussion on the individual tools, each of those individual discussions contain links to the articles and reviews we have describing the use of each.

If you are looking for a specific tool there are two ways to do it. You can make a search of the Tools Forum to see if we already have a discussion or you can scroll down through the thread dedicated to that type of tool. For example, if you are looking for ways to trade moving averages, or a specific moving average, you can either search for it specifically or look for it in the room, Binary Options Trading Tools - Moving Average Based Indicators.

If you do not find what you are looking for, or know of a tool we have not yet included, we welcome you to add it. To do so, start a new thread dedicated to the tool in question. In your introduction tell us what the tool is, how it is derived and how it is used to trade. When that is done you can then add a link to that thread in the appropriate thread dedicated to that type of tool. For example, if you want to open a discussion about the XYZ Super Awesome Moving Average Indicator make a new thread about that indicator, and then place a link to the new thread in the Binary Options Trading Tools - Moving Average Based Indicators thread. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

We will continue to build our library of tools and tools reviews, and will be adding new forum discussions and links along the way.

Please, since this forum is dedicated to the tools and their uses please refrain from adding strategy, we have another forum dedicated to that.

This is a link to our comprehensive list of tools and reviews on the main BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com website!

Thank you Michael for all the help and reorganization in this section of the forum allowing to have forum threads for every tool and indicator we have! Glad to see that finaly we have separated rooms for strategies and for tools with everything inside
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Thank you Michael for all the help and reorganization in this section of the forum allowing to have forum threads for every tool and indicator we have! Glad to see that finaly we have separated rooms for strategies and for tools with everything inside
    Thanks K! my goal was to make it easier to find tools in the forum, and I think I've accomplished my goal. However, the work is not done! There are dozens of tools we have reviews for and all are on my list to be added to this new directory/resource.

Yep, there is more work to be done, but we have a great starting point for better organizing of all the tools resources we have. I am updating the list of the tools on the main site now and we will have the full list ready very soon !
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Yep, there is more work to be done, but we have a great starting point for better organizing of all the tools resources we have. I am updating the list of the tools on the main site now and we will have the full list ready very soon !
    Thank you Kolyo amd Micheal