Rookie Member

People Reviewing Binary signals in youtube !!!

I'm new to all this scam thing and all this robots ect.

Is it possible that the people in youtube who review this signal and robots could be also part of the scam. I have seen people use the new NEO2 and it works for them but you guys who are much more experience and are many more than the guys that review the signal program say that its a scam. I just don't get it . It's a sick world if they are misleading people or tricking or using a controlled environment to say they are winning money.

Yes, I think nearly all those those YouTube channels are affiliates for the scam services (they get paid when people use their links to register for the software and bots). Maybe a couple of the channels are genuine if they don't have affiliate links under their videos. But basically I don't think you can trust any of those guys and all the autotraders such as Neo2, Copy Buffett, Social Tech etc are all total scams.

It's a sick world indeed where these guys make a living by scamming innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by danibinary101 View Post
    I'm new to all this scam thing and all this robots ect.

Is it possible that the people in youtube who review this signal and robots could be also part of the scam. I have seen people use the new NEO2 and it works for them but you guys who are much more experience and are many more than the guys that review the signal program say that its a scam. I just don't get it . It's a sick world if they are misleading people or tricking or using a controlled environment to say they are winning money.
    Man, just assume right from the start that everything is a scam. Most of the times you will be right! And Yes, the majority of those people are part of the scam or looking to promote another robot they are affiliated with.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

yup, do what Bogdan says and it is likely you wont get scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by JSTrader View Post
    Most of the 'honest' reviews that promise great rewards and fast cash you find are fake. Paid actors, and just empty promises to make people part with their money and loss it.
    It is extremely sad to see this and even more knowing how many fall in that trap, sad because you can make money on binary options, but not with robots or signals or brokers that are not regulated.
    The ones that shout the hardest, promise the most and work the hardest to convince you, these are most likely the ones scamming you.

I got so fed up I started a site and blog to show normal and inexperienced people how to make money, not stupid slogans and unrealistic goals. More on www.binaryoptionexperience.com and I hope it helps a lot of people.
    I concur. Lots of bullshit reviews, lots of fake testimonials, too many "review" websites providing misleading information. You're welcomed to promote your blog via the business room.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams