Thread: Greetings

Rookie Member

Greetings !!!

Hi.

I want to thank everyone that made this community the way it is. I initially came in because of Michael Freeman and watchdog signals or bull dog signals.At this point it does not matter because I'm happy learning in the school section that communitraders have. I have come and go in this forex market before. Open few demo accounts from here and there and my god I always wanted the easy way. Its in our nature to always want the easy way . That's why I always blamed the signal program when I failed and got frustrated. I also used to do FOREX and not binary. I find forex to be more safe and easy.

My god the only way to truly succeed is to study. I just want to give a shout out to the person who developed the school and learning. I'm learning like I have not learned in a while. Well I'm still in Kindergarten(as of right now) but I have learned so much than just following the gurus on youtube and telling you to follow this trend or to make some type of charts and graphs that to me it just looks silly when you finish with it. HAHAHA.

Any way I just want to say that I'll be bothering some of you experience traders (hahahaha) with lots of questions. I'm hungry to learn. I hope you guys can help me and nourish me into a FX Binary trader.

Welcome to CommuniTraders Dani! Here is the best place you can start learning and you already understood this is the only way to make trading a profitable business
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Feel free to ask any question(:

And thank you for your kind words, it's a great opportunity to thank our leading teachers and writers, Bogdan, Kolyo, Michael and Okane (alphabetically order (: )
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome to CommuniTraders Dan!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us, hope we can help!

Hey there!
    Welcome to the club.
    Yeah, Michael Freeman and the watchdog site are actually the same. They work together.

Learning is the way to go. I also used to watch all those YouTube Gurus.
    So now we have our own channel streaming live education plus offline material to watch!

Stay in school and use our free demo platform to practice.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi! Like every good thing, trading can't be mastered the easy way, but this should not bother you at all. All you have to do is make learning a nice and funny experience - let it be your hobby that's making you a better financial analyst. This community is perfect for this. Just read, participate and have fun. All you need to know about trading BOs is here. After a while you'll get to understand things better and you'll be happy to be even more involved in the forum topics. I wish you the best of luck and let us know if you need anything.