Thread: Broker Search

Broker Search !!!

I am in the US and looking for a broker recommendation. I see some positive reviews at other web sites for Finpari. I also read where they charge $20 for a withdrawal (or 1%, whichever is larger). Is this standard practice for a broker to charge for a withdrawal? Would welcome any broker recommendations for a US resident.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Grndcomm View Post
    I am in the US and looking for a broker recommendation. I see some positive reviews at other web sites for Finpari. I also read where they charge $20 for a withdrawal (or 1%, whichever is larger). Is this standard practice for a broker to charge for a withdrawal? Would welcome any broker recommendations for a US resident.

Ken
    As a US citizen, my first and most reliable solution for you would be NADEX. Also check out the NADEX thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....e-NADEX-Thread.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yeah, NADEX is the only real answer for you.... if you want to have the best trading experience, no high pressure sales tactics, shady account managers and no fear for your money. Martin's links are to good information, about NADEX how to use the platform and the forum thread where we are discussing it, NADEX that is.

Much appreciated.

Grndcomm, Nadex is the most preferred broker for you since you are in the US