Thread: Very New

Very New !!!

Just found this site and exploring all the features. I am in US and have been using some trials of signal providers. However it looks like this site may be more friendly as I have been finding customer support at the signal providers to be lacking. I was in a Facebook Michael Feeeman group and got booted out for posting a question on a Saturday when no trading was going on. Had good comments and no mention of any rules being broken, but on the following Sunday I no longer had access. So that's about it. I do have a demo account and just know some of the basics of how to make a trade, but nothing about analysis of the binary options. Looking at Live Signals I see some long term trades. My first question ( and sure there will be many more) is about the Live Signals section. Will there be some half hour/ one hour expiry times or even less (say 15 minute). I am posting this on a Sunday and wondering if Monday the Live Signals section will have shorter expiry time trades. Glad to be here and look forward to learning from the experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grndcomm View Post
    Just found this site and exploring all the features. I am in US and have been using some trials of signal providers. However it looks like this site may be more friendly as I have been finding customer support at the signal providers to be lacking. I was in a Facebook Michael Feeeman group and got booted out for posting a question on a Saturday when no trading was going on. Had good comments and no mention of any rules being broken, but on the following Sunday I no longer had access. So that's about it. I do have a demo account and just know some of the basics of how to make a trade, but nothing about analysis of the binary options. Looking at Live Signals I see some long term trades. My first question ( and sure there will be many more) is about the Live Signals section. Will there be some half hour/ one hour expiry times or even less (say 15 minute). I am posting this on a Sunday and wondering if Monday the Live Signals section will have shorter expiry time trades. Glad to be here and look forward to learning from the experience here.
    Micheal freemn is a scam dont believe him. Don't trust any signal providers. It's best to learn how to trade yourself. If want to copy trades you can copy traders for some of our traders here

Hello and welcome!

So to answer your question.

1. There's no trading on Sunday, hence you won't find any short term signal on Sunday.

2. Yes, there are plenty of short term 5-30 mins trades on Live Signals. Check it out today when most major markets are opened.

Welcome aboard! and if you have any more questions, do not hesitate! This is no Freeman's crap here!

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yeah, this is a No Freeman Zone! You are lucky to have been booted from his group, he only like people who kiss his ass and follow his scams blindly.

as for the live signals, there will be more of those while market hours are opened, you just have to check back to see what people are doing. I just posted all my weekly trade tips, will probably do some short term trading later this week.

And welcome, glad to have you hear with us.

Hey, welcome!
    The markets are closed during weekends.
    I see that you lack proper knowledge to start trading.
    Yeah, even when it comes to signals. Lucky you came here instead of
    staying with the scammer you signed up with. I guess you had to deposit with
    a no good broker. Did the signals blow the account and could you get the money out if not?

Signals here come from real traders, and you can even get to know most of the people here
    and read and study their diaries. I also suggest you start learning, go to our school section.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Goodluck man!

I look forward to learning here. I have not been scammed unless I take the $25 I paid to get into the MF Facebook group. The admins there could be brutal to those trying to follow their trades. I have only a demo account now, so that was one of my questions. I saw good reviews of Finpari, but also see they charge $20 for a withdrawal (or 1%, whichever is larger). Wanted to get some recommendations for brokers and see if a withdrawal fee is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grndcomm View Post
    I look forward to learning here. I have not been scammed unless I take the $25 I paid to get into the MF Facebook group. The admins there could be brutal to those trying to follow their trades. I have only a demo account now, so that was one of my questions. I saw good reviews of Finpari, but also see they charge $20 for a withdrawal (or 1%, whichever is larger). Wanted to get some recommendations for brokers and see if a withdrawal fee is normal.
    I hear bad things about Finpari.
    Take a look at the recommended brokers instead:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks, I will look into those brokers