Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: <Mike M Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    I was watching this chart for a while. Price found good of support on 1.07429,
    and then finally price came above the uptrend line. I really felt that price might make a run at
    1.07760 and possible double top. In fact, I was that convinced 1.07760 was a target that i took this
    as a Live trade.

Attachment 7028Attachment 7029
    Well done. That second trade looks a lot stronger and convincing of a bullish trend true???
    I just want to make sure I'm thinking in the correct way.
    I have the day off from work tomorrow so I will watch a few more of Okane's videos.

@ Mick. Thanks mate. Hope you enjoy your day off and that you enjoy and get the best from Okane's
    videos. Mate I watched those for hours on end trying to make sense of it all. Can't remember how
    many times I fell asleep at my computer at some stupid hour of the morning but it's worth it.
    I still go back and re-watch.

I took afurther two Live trades on the EURUSD.

First was a Put. I noticed price start to slow up with smaller candles, almost grinding to a halt.
    Next thing this gigantic engulfing candle turned up and I was sure price might be retracing back to the uptrend line.
    The move was fast so I thought 5 minutes would be enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EURUSD2 20.4.17.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	7030

The second was another Call. Once again a close call and upon reflection, a shorter Expiry, 10min, would have been better.

Name:	EURUSD3 20.4.17.jpg 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	7031

Name:	EURUSD4 20.4.17.jpg 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	7032

Nice trades Mike! I will keep checking your diary.

thanks for posting!

Ingmar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    @ Mick. Thanks mate. Hope you enjoy your day off and that you enjoy and get the best from Okane's
    videos. Mate I watched those for hours on end trying to make sense of it all. Can't remember how
    many times I fell asleep at my computer at some stupid hour of the morning but it's worth it.
    I still go back and re-watch.

I took afurther two Live trades on the EURUSD.

First was a Put. I noticed price start to slow up with smaller candles, almost grinding to a halt.
    Next thing this gigantic engulfing candle turned up and I was sure price might be retracing back to the uptrend line.
    The move was fast so I thought 5 minutes would be enough.

Name:	EURUSD2 20.4.17.jpg 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	7030

The second was another Call. Once again a close call and upon reflection, a shorter Expiry, 10min, would have been better.

Name:	EURUSD3 20.4.17.jpg 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	7031

Name:	EURUSD4 20.4.17.jpg 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	7032
    Hi mate!! Geeeeeeee that second one was close. That's what happened to me a few days ago. You think the price is going up and right at the last min it goes the opposite way. Lol
    I feel a bit lost on weekends because I can't practise. But even know the market stops can you still go back a few days and analyse trends and draw trend lines and S/R lines etc or is it better to do it while the market is still open?