Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: <Mike M Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    I was watching this chart for a while. Price found good of support on 1.07429,
    and then finally price came above the uptrend line. I really felt that price might make a run at
    1.07760 and possible double top. In fact, I was that convinced 1.07760 was a target that i took this
    as a Live trade.

Attachment 7028Attachment 7029
    Well done. That second trade looks a lot stronger and convincing of a bullish trend true???
    I just want to make sure I'm thinking in the correct way.
    I have the day off from work tomorrow so I will watch a few more of Okane's videos.

@ Mick. Thanks mate. Hope you enjoy your day off and that you enjoy and get the best from Okane's
    videos. Mate I watched those for hours on end trying to make sense of it all. Can't remember how
    many times I fell asleep at my computer at some stupid hour of the morning but it's worth it.
    I still go back and re-watch.

I took afurther two Live trades on the EURUSD.

First was a Put. I noticed price start to slow up with smaller candles, almost grinding to a halt.
    Next thing this gigantic engulfing candle turned up and I was sure price might be retracing back to the uptrend line.
    The move was fast so I thought 5 minutes would be enough.

Click image for larger version.

Name:	EURUSD2 20.4.17.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	7030

The second was another Call. Once again a close call and upon reflection, a shorter Expiry, 10min, would have been better.

Name:	EURUSD3 20.4.17.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	7031

Name:	EURUSD4 20.4.17.jpg
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	7032

Nice trades Mike! I will keep checking your diary.

thanks for posting!

Ingmar

@ Mick. Thanks mate. Hope you enjoy your day off and that you enjoy and get the best from Okane's
    videos. Mate I watched those for hours on end trying to make sense of it all. Can't remember how
    many times I fell asleep at my computer at some stupid hour of the morning but it's worth it.
    I still go back and re-watch.

I took afurther two Live trades on the EURUSD.

First was a Put. I noticed price start to slow up with smaller candles, almost grinding to a halt.
    Next thing this gigantic engulfing candle turned up and I was sure price might be retracing back to the uptrend line.
    The move was fast so I thought 5 minutes would be enough.

Name:	EURUSD2 20.4.17.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	7030

The second was another Call. Once again a close call and upon reflection, a shorter Expiry, 10min, would have been better.

Name:	EURUSD3 20.4.17.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	7031

Name:	EURUSD4 20.4.17.jpg
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	7032
    Hi mate!! Geeeeeeee that second one was close. That's what happened to me a few days ago. You think the price is going up and right at the last min it goes the opposite way. Lol
    I feel a bit lost on weekends because I can't practise. But even know the market stops can you still go back a few days and analyse trends and draw trend lines and S/R lines etc or is it better to do it while the market is still open?

@ Mick. Yeah that was a flukey trade aye mate.

I took this Call on the EURUSD. I was waiting for price to reach 1.08750. I didn't go in immediately on the
    touch but wated for at least a bullish candle to enter. 1.08841 became my target. I felt 10 minutes would have been
    just right for an expiry.

http://prntscr.com/f12lx0

http://prntscr.com/f12ma2

Nice trade Mike! Even if it hadn't broken through that upper S you would have won that trade i think. Perfect choice of expiry time.

@ Mick. Yeah that was a flukey trade aye mate.

I took this Call on the EURUSD. I was waiting for price to reach 1.08750. I didn't go in immediately on the
    touch but wated for at least a bullish candle to enter. 1.08841 became my target. I felt 10 minutes would have been
    just right for an expiry.

http://prntscr.com/f12lx0

http://prntscr.com/f12ma2
    That was pretty flukey Mike.

I took 5 trades last night with 4 ending ITM.
    I'm putting this one up because I rarely trade breakouts, and I rarely analyse using the M1
    charts but on this trade I noticed some consolidation taking place around the 1.09210 area
    and then a correction down to my entry point area. I drew the horizontal S & R line and when
    price broke under both trend lines, I was happy to take the put with my 200 EMA being a primary target.

Name:	EURUSD1 1.5.17.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	7070

Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	7071
    Last edited by Mike M; 05-02-2017 at 11:09 AM.

I took 5 trades last night with 4 ending ITM.
    I'm putting this one up because I rarely trade breakouts, and I rarely analyse using the M1
    charts but on this trade I noticed some consolidation taking place around the 1.09210 area
    and then a correction down to my entry point area. I drew the horizontal S & R line and when
    price broke under both trend lines, I was happy to take the put with my 200 EMA being a primary target.

Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	7070

Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	7071
    Well done Mike!

Hey thanks mate.
    I joined up with the Skype group a few weeks ago and it's quite a ride my friend.
    I'm not gonna lie, there are times when I feel completely out of my depth in the group
    cause it moves so quickly. I struggle to keep up sometimes cause there's some very clever cookies in the group
    but it's great to trade along side colleagues and with mentors. Truly awesome mate. What I really like is you get to understand
    where potential targets could be and how to improve your trend lines to give you good entry points. Long way to go but the trip
    is great !