Rookie Member

Which broker is the best for you recently? !!!

Dear All,

Nowadays, we started to hear scam warnings even for the most popular brokers.

My #1 brokers are: Banc De Binary, 24option, TradeRush and Boss Capital.

I have read all of the reviews on BinaryBrokers.club site for them and found no negative comments on either Banc De Binary or the other ones.

Could you please also kindly share your thoughts on them?

binary de banc is obviously a scammer broker..there are so many complain..and i think you are the representative from that company..so stop fooling around here..we are already know the fact..

Rookie Member
    Hi,

Thanks a lot. I am not related with Banc De Binary. But they are fully regulated. So why people do not complain to the authorities then?

Thanks

Regulation doesn't tell the whole story. There are many complaints about BdB (prizing, delays etc...) that are serious. Read the review here at BOTS.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Regulation doesn't tell the whole story. There are many complaints about BdB (prizing, delays etc...) that are serious. Read the review here at BOTS.
    agreed. I too heard really a lot of complaints about Banc De Binary. yes, that surprised me because I too thought this was a legit broker, but there you have it... found one such complaint/case on https://binaryoptions-forum.com/banc...ary-forum-t48/

be careful who you trade with because you really never know. always check the feedback from traders who have experience with a particular broker! I think that's your best bet.
    as far as I know, it's quite easy to get "regulated" by CySEC and that's why most of the brokers are regulated there. as you've said, this doesn't tell the whole story... not even close
    Last edited by bob_the_trader; 05-15-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_the_trader View Post
    agreed. I too heard really a lot of complaints about Banc De Binary. yes, that surprised me because I too thought this was a legit broker, but there you have it... found one such complaint/case on https://binaryoptions-forum.com/banc...ary-forum-t48/

be careful who you trade with because you really never know. always check the feedback from traders who have experience with a particular broker! I think that's your best bet.
    as far as I know, it's quite easy to get "regulated" by CySEC and that's why most of the brokers are regulated there. as you've said, this doesn't tell the whole story... not even close
    They got sued big time recently, think it was about 11 million USD.
    Never liked BDB...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content