Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Trendviper?

  1. #1
    Rookie Member

    Trendviper? !!!

    Anyone got this? it seems like be a handy thing to have on my laptop next to the main computer just to glance at for various trends etc. Just wondered if there was a free one similar tho. Can't fit it on my charts as I got like 12 currency pairs on main screen at once lol.

  2. #2
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Nope. Maybe more info would be great. Sure we could just google it, but most people won't do that
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

  3. #3
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    I was researching this indicator. I couldn't download. I'll keep searching to find and test it If I could.

  4. #4
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Nope. Maybe more info would be great. Sure we could just google it, but most people won't do that
    This is like click bait, except its search bait... trying to get us to search for it... and as I expected it's not free, and is "customizable" so I'm not sure what the point is... if it's so awesome on it's own, and I "customize it", will my results still be good?

  5. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
  6. #5
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    if it's so awesome on it's own, and I "customize it", will my results still be good?
    Haha yea, a logical question.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

  7. #6
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This is like click bait, except its search bait... trying to get us to search for it... and as I expected it's not free, and is "customizable" so I'm not sure what the point is... if it's so awesome on it's own, and I "customize it", will my results still be good?
    I think you're right!
    Have heard of this, it's a method used to increase SEO, you will ask all your
    "followers" or random people to search for a keyword or title. Okey now everyone let's
    google Okane CommuniTraders
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3