Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from India

Hi from India !!!

Hello folks,

I am a rookie trader from Pune, India. I started with some 2000 USD in 2015. Lost it all, then again put some lost it all as well. This loop was going on for a long time before I composed myself and took a break. I now trade the Ichi Moku method with Fib retracements. Hope to learn from you guys

Cheers.
    Alok

Welcome!

My advice: stop trading and start learning indeed. Trading just to be in a trade is asking for trouble, while it's possible to make a profit with solid knowledge and a trustworthy broker.

Quote Originally Posted by coolineo View Post
    Hello folks,

I am a rookie trader from Pune, India. I started with some 2000 USD in 2015. Lost it all, then again put some lost it all as well. This loop was going on for a long time before I composed myself and took a break. I now trade the Ichi Moku method with Fib retracements. Hope to learn from you guys

Cheers.
    Alok
    Hi! Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Since you are using Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, I would suggest that you take a look at my diary because I have shared some stuffs there about Ichimoku (also concentrate on page 28 and 29 and use them for Ichimoku). If you want to take it deeper, you can read and learn my post on: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....yo-J-Style-%29
    A piece of warning, what I shared there is traditional/native Japanese way of using Ichimoku intended for pro use
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it
    Last edited by Ronnel; 05-12-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Trading is learning all the time and making smart decisions. You had bad experience in the past but you can turn it around if you have the willpower! Focus on learning and trading on demo, we have a great built in platform here where you can not only trade but also share with the community and ask for help!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks, Koylo. I was part of the let's become a millionaire overnight by trading gang. I guess the worst thing that can happen to a newbie is a couple of lucky trades

Yeah, SeasaltMcFish I was taking shortcuts. Realized it later that it's more like a marathon than a sprint.

Thanks, Ronnel I'll look at your post and will ask questions if not able to understand anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    Hi! Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Since you are using Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, I would suggest that you take a look at my diary because I have shared some stuffs there about Ichimoku (also concentrate on page 28 and 29 and use them for Ichimoku). If you want to take it deeper, you can read and learn my post on: forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/threads/16528-Advance-Ichimoku-Kinko-Hyo-J-Style-%29
    A piece of warning, what I shared there is traditional/native Japanese way of using Ichimoku intended for pro use
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it
    Hi Ronnel, I'm not able to locate your trade diary. i'm sorry, but where can I find it?

Quote Originally Posted by coolineo View Post
    Hi Ronnel, I'm not able to locate your trade diary. i'm sorry, but where can I find it?
    Found it. Thanks

Welcome to CommmuniTraders!