Olimp Finance???? !!!

Anyone heard of or dealt with them? I found nothing in any forum about them. They've cold-called me twice this week to open a new account...Now before the sermons start about unlicensed and unknown brokers just save it because I did not open an account with them and have no plans to as I cut the calls very short. I just wanted to share in case some less experienced trader gets a call from them. For a broker I've never done business with to have my phone number tells me that another broker is sharing personal trader information. Perhaps some shady broker from the past I opened an account with but never made a deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    Anyone heard of or dealt with them? I found nothing in any forum about them. They've cold-called me twice this week to open a new account...Now before the sermons start about unlicensed and unknown brokers just save it because I did not open an account with them and have no plans to as I cut the calls very short. I just wanted to share in case some less experienced trader gets a call from them. For a broker I've never done business with to have my phone number tells me that another broker is sharing personal trader information. Perhaps some shady broker from the past I opened an account with but never made a deposit.
    The new trend in binary marketing is lead-selling, I get too many offers from "lead generators" touting "guaranteed leads", sounds like this is what happened to you...

Also: many workers in this industry change jobs and I guess some of them take some info with them.

I wouldn't trust it anyway and I don't accept these kinds of marketing.