Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ichi Moku Kinko Hyo !!!

The Ichi Moku Kinko Hyo is one of the more advanced trading tools on the market, and one of the many trading secrets that hail from Japan. Originally created by a journalist and intended to help him keep track of the market (sounds a lot like the Dow Jones Index and Dow Theory doesn't it?). It took him over 30 years to perfect and incorporates price action, moving averages and volume. The indicator displays 4 different measures, directly on the chart, and can be used for trend, entries, support and resistance and just about every other signal the market can give. It's a great add on to a pro traders arsenal, it is also a great stand alone system for newbies although it may take a little while to truly grasp its use.

we recommend this for all levels and encourage discussion here in the forum.

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo For Binary Options, A Full Review

This is another forum discussion where information on this valuable tool can be found.

Ichimoku Forum

Yea, a great tool. Not exactly newbie friendly but hey, there comes a time when the newbie becomes an advanced trader. Maybe then they should revisit this indi.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I like this indicators especially cloud charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Yea, a great tool. Not exactly newbie friendly but hey, there comes a time when the newbie becomes an advanced trader. Maybe then they should revisit this indi.
    my thought is that a newbie could learn ma, oscillators, trend etc in the western style, or learn this ... they are both complex techniques and take time to master but it shouldn't matter which you start with so long as you start with the basics and learn from there.

Trying to combine it with my own system as a confirmation/add-on.
    I do like the cloud but only use the outer lines of it, to get a clearer picture.

The other lines I don't use for now.

Tested it today, just to discover terrible results. Not strange, since I found out (after hours of testing), I was using my sheet of July, instead of August 2015, but the charts of August

Think I need a break before trying again ...

6. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Hi folks,would like to ask about Ichimoku clouds,yours opinion?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hi folks,would like to ask about Ichimoku clouds,yours opinion?Thanks
    People like it as a standalone all in one system, I like what I've read and seen but don't know enough about it to give advice.

Definitely would like to test it on Nadex on daily basis. Thanks again.

Yes, I have to say it's a bit confusing so far, but I found it very interesting...

Try It Piece By Piece !!!

my thoughts on learning ichimoku are this... it contains several different indicators into one,try learning each of the parts individually, and then learn to use them together, just like you would with any other strategy. For example, I might recommend a newbie to learn MACD, Stochastic and MA trading separately and then learn to use them together, does that make sense?