Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Binary Options Tools - Charting and Chart Patterns !!!

Charting and chart patterns are the bread and butter of technical analysis. There are dozens of charting packages, not just MT4 believe it or not, so this is the place to let us know when you find one. Chart patterns are also important so any tools that help unlock patterns, or charting packages that include such tools, are also welcome here. The get an idea of what I mean check out these links below, they go to forum threads we have discussing the use of charts and a couple of packages that find chart patterns for you.

MT4 is of course the most popular chart package used for binary options but it is not the only one.

MT4 The Must Have Charting Package forum discussion.

The Chart Pattern Recognition Tool helps to identify patterns before they break out.

The Chart Pattern Recognition Tool forum discussion.

The AutoChartist is a pattern recognition tool that is being offered by some brokers, not all, but is also available as a stand alone service.

AutoChartist forum discussion.

We'll add more as we find them, you should too!

There is a chart recognition package; John Murphy's Chart Recognition Pattern. This package helps to recognise head & shoulder top & bottom, double/triple top & bottom,symetrical triangle, ascending & desending triangles. This package is design for both EOD and realtime METASTOCK chart program. I have search but they don't seem to have this package for MT4

3. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post

What Is A Convergence Of Indicators !!!

What Is A Convergence Of Indicators? - Click here to start a discussion.

Understanding what a convergence of indicators and analysis is,
    could be one of the factors that separates pros from beginners.
    It's your turn to learn and advance!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Types Of Charts For Binary Options !!!

This is an article about the different types of charts. Sure, every body talks about candlestick charts but there are other good kinds of charts too. This link will explain what they are including line charts, open/high/low/close charts, mountain charts and others.

Types of charts for Binary options- Charts, What, Why, How?

Types of charts, Forum Discussion -

Chartstation Charts From NetDania !!!

These are free charts, fully featured, offered by a company called Netdania. They are a market data company and provide a lot of free information for traders. Including these charts. All you have to do is sign up, no money or CC info required, and you have access to advanced charting. These charts are far superior to the average chart found on a binary options website and come Bogdan approved.

NetDani Chartstation full review

NetDani Chartstation In The Forum, information and discussion.

Yes Netdania is another choice besides MT4

TradingView - Browser Based Platform !!!

Avoid difficult installations on your computer, with a couple of clicks
    you can have access to a top-notch charting station.

It's called TradingView.
    You can read more here in this thread: TradingView - Free Web Based Charts for Trading
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Avoid difficult installations on your computer, with a couple of clicks
    you can have access to a top-notch charting station.

It's called TradingView.
    You can read more here in this thread: TradingView - Free Web Based Charts for Trading[/URL]
    Anyone using this chart service? If so, any comment good or bad? I've been using the trial version and it seems to be quite comprehensive. I'm about to sign-up of the paid version on a monthly basis.

Folks,is there anybody using NinjaTrader in this forum,just looking for opinion,thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Folks,is there anybody using NinjaTrader in this forum,just looking for opinion,thanks....
    what is ninjatrader?