Thread: Sharing trades

Sharing trades !!!

Hi everyone. Hope you are all learning and moving forward positively on this journey.
    Just a quick question.
    I've tried to share my last two trades to receive some feedback but for some reason they are not showing up
    in the forum. Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong ?
    Thanks and regards to the community.

if they were shorter than 15 minutes they won't share, they go straight to the signal board... but, I have the same trouble sometimes, it's a bug in the system, it's being worked on while they finish the next version/update for the whole platform.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope you are all learning and moving forward positively on this journey.
    Just a quick question.
    I've tried to share my last two trades to receive some feedback but for some reason they are not showing up
    in the forum. Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong ?
    Thanks and regards to the community.
    Hello!

Use M15,M30,H1,H4,H8 and sharing trades.You have to be patient and explain the trade in the box message in the bottom of the platform. Also it is better to post the title of the trade.For example EUR/USD put/call M30 expiry.It is simple to use.

hope your question was answered, if you still having technical issues let me know
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I have since posted my latest trade which has shown up on the forum so thank you. I've been working on 30 minute expiry's. The previous two trades did not appear on forum but it's not a major issue.I think there may be a problem with my computer. Thank you Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I have since posted my latest trade which has shown up on the forum so thank you. I've been working on 30 minute expiry's. The previous two trades did not appear on forum but it's not a major issue.I think there may be a problem with my computer. Thank you Martin.
    Good to see it's working!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content