Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooksley

Brooksley !!!

Hello all! Please can you recommend a good trader I can follow till I learn how to trade by myself. I was going to trade with Copybuffet but this website has changed my mind. Any help please advise. Also what broker should I sign with as well ? And best times to trade? And are 60 second one any good? Thanks in advance

Hi Brooksley, welcome!

First lesson: don't trade until you know how to trade yourself.

Following other traders will not make you rich and will not teach you how to trade. Good trading needs time.
    Take your time to lear first, then trade only in demo mode, like here on CT, and only when feeling really comfortable with trading, try with a small live account.

Then you can grow to a solid trader and will be successful.

Hello Brooksley!

Welcome to CommunniTraders trading community. 60s is gambling. Avoid this time frame expiry. The best trading hours 9am-12pm by EST time zone.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksley View Post
    Hello all! Please can you recommend a good trader I can follow till I learn how to trade by myself. I was going to trade with Copybuffet but this website has changed my mind. Any help please advise. Also what broker should I sign with as well ? And best times to trade? And are 60 second one any good? Thanks in advance
    The recommended brokers can be found here:
    Recommended brokers and reviews

Don't sign up with autotraders and signal services, the majority (all I know)
    are just after your cash. You came to the right place though!
    We educate traders here and soon you will be on your feet, unless you don't wish to learn
    and take the gambling approach.
    Why don't you also take a look at our YouTube channel, learn a few things!
    www.youtube.com/c/Communitraderslive

From time to time I will also broadcast live education there!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

5. Thanks Brooksley thanked this post
    Hey Brooksley! you have come to right place, stay away from Copy Buffet, it is a scam for sure. you can learn what you need in the school section, or around here on the forum. Also, use the demo platform to practice and Okane's webinar/video series is pretty good too.

7. Thanks Brooksley thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksley View Post

Hi Brooksley,
    Welcome to CommuniTraders! I hope you will learn more from all the stuff here and from the other traders. Better to avoid very short term trades, like 60 seconds. They are not intended to really make regular profits but mostly for pure gambling. Don’t follow blindly copy trading services, most of them are not consistent and won’t make you profit in the long run, instead you can follow real traders in our CT Platform and demo trade following them. Best choices for a broker are available on the page posted above from Okane. I am wishing you happy trading and invest in learning before making real trades!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

9. Thanks Brooksley thanked this post
    Thankyou so much for your warm welcome. I will do my best to try and learn off the CT platform and do demo trades . Will be I touch if I get stuck, if thats ok? 😊

Welcome, welcome!!

The great thing about forums (this one especially) is that you can learn, grow and develop your own trade style with no risk attached. I started my Binary journey basically being milked by an "account manager" for money. Now i`m over that and learning new things everyday that will hopefully help me become the trader I wish to be! These guys are great, and full of kind words and advice. Soak it up like a sponge!!!

Happy (demo) trading!

12. Thanks Brooksley thanked this post
    Hi Brooksley,

Welcome! And i wishing you a happy trading.

Just learn how to trade by yourself and develop your own style !

Goodluck!

Greets,

BSB Zen

14. Thanks Brooksley thanked this post
    hi Okane was looking on Skype for you so i can join in the live webinar how often do you do them and what times?
    thanks